Maxwell wearing eye liner on channel 7

Remove this Banner Ad

JuddsABlue

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Is it not enough this bloke flaunts his femininity on the field every weekend, this guy is trolling the entire collingwood footy club by wearing Adam Lambert levels of eye liner on the half time show

Is this chick serious? What has bucks done to these guys*

*to be confirmed

032264-nick-maxwell.jpg

Try bring maxy down all you want.I dont care coz i have this

429502-nick-maxwell.jpg

Howz his eyeliner in this one...someone tell me i am too distracted by the shine off the premiership cup :p:thumbsu:

Juddy hey.Whats he done for carlton??I'm glad we didnt get him.Would've held us back

Try bring maxy down all you want.I dont care coz i have this

429502-nick-maxwell.jpg

Howz his eyeliner in this one...someone tell me i am too distracted by the shine off the premiership cup :p:thumbsu:

Juddy hey.Whats he done for carlton??I'm glad we didnt get him.Would've held us back

Can't see his eyes, he has glasses on.

Lol at bringing up outdated premierships

Pathetic :eek:

Is Maxwell trying to send a message that Bucks is turning them into girls?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah when was that Again??And they won't win it this year either.:DI hate carlton.Bunch of cheating scumbags

Our last premiership is as relevant as yours :eek:

Both are outdated but you lot just can't seem to stop talking about it :rolleyes:

I do remember though we were a team that knew how to get it done against Geelong...

Shutup feral.

Go get a job

Our last premiership is as relevant as yours :eek:

Both are outdated but you lot just can't seem to stop talking about it :rolleyes:

I do remember though we were a team that knew how to get it done against Geelong...

That doesn't count. Its a tainted flag,no one counts that one.Everyone knows it was a premiership bought :eek: Oh by the way you're only as good as your last flag scumbags suck it up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back