TigerTank

Premiership Player
Aug 24, 2000
Wendouree
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
KC Chiefs, Royal Park FNC, Man City
Just watched the SANFL Grand Final. Lifelong Bays supporter.
Glenelg by 5 points against Norwood. Best on Ground, Liam McBean with seven goals. Dominated as a key forward. Get him back!

Screenshot-2024-09-19-at-4.38.54%E2%80%AFpm.png

TigerTank how do you reckon Hosie would go with Bauer and McBean at Richmond FC?

Massive game from Liam and one of the better captains performances I’ve seen in a long time. Literally carried the side on his back all day. Stoked for him and the bays. Things Gonna get rowdy down jetty road tonight
Treat yourself to a bacon deluxe mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn 30 yo mature forward would have been handy for us this year. Timing sometimes plays a factor with list management.
He found his niche after six years on our list.
Genuinely rapt for him but he wouldn’t get near it in the AFL and sadly didn’t back when as I hoped he would.

I speak from experience, the SANFL is not exactly strong these days.

But good on him for still doing well at 30.

He found his niche after six years on our list.
Genuinely rapt for him but he wouldn’t get near it in the AFL and sadly didn’t back when as I hoped he would.

I speak from experience, the SANFL is not exactly strong these days.

But good on him for still doing well at 30.
Don’t think he was with us for 6y , more like 3

Tell me why they play in that shit jumper

“In the 2024 Grand Final our Club will proudly be wearing our historic gold guernsey with black V. For several years this clash guernsey has been worn for away games against Norwood, West, South and Port. Norwood, as minor premier, is the ‘home’ team in the premiership decider and will be wearing its navy guernsey and shorts.

The guernsey Glenelg will be wearing in the Grand Final reflects the Club’s proud heritage – it is in the style of the jumper the Tigers wore 90 years ago on Adelaide Oval when winning our first premiership, against Port Adelaide in 1934. The playing group is strongly in favour of wearing this jumper, meaning there clearly will be no clash.

Club CEO Justin Scripps said “whilst visually it makes sense to wear our clash guernsey, more importantly as a Club and playing group, we felt it fitting to pay respect to our heritage and honour those that paved the way for us some 90 years ago. Our traditional black guernsey will always be our primary jumper, but we also love the design and symbolic nature of wearing our gold guernsey.”
It will be just the second time Glenelg has worn this guernsey in a Grand Final, so let’s hope the winning tradition continues”

what was most impressive with his 7 goal game yesterday
a good 5 goals were strong mark ,set shot and goal all from 40/50m out
great to see at 30 he still has a strong and straight leg.

Remove this Banner Ad

McBean!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back