MCDFNL 2024 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Natte certainly looking the goods, but I think Harcourt have just as much right to have the tag as the team to beat still. 30 something games on the trot. They lost some quality including the coach, but some very good players in and will obviously be a change of game style that comes with the coach. But these 2 look a class above.

3 to 7 pretty even and possibly anyone of those guys could beat each other on their day, last spot in the 8 probably between Talbot, Navarre and Maryborough. Think it would be great for the league and the area if the GIANTS could sneak into finals.
Giants in the finals would be massive. I see Cupido hasn’t played much….so surely once he gets up and running he will be a big bonus too!

Should go ok in this league going off his for in the Murray FL (bag of 4 & 5 in 3 games). kicked 20 in the GV last year as well though his delivery will be a fair bit better than what he will get on Saturday.
Whilst it's probably great to have an experienced player like him, at his age I'd rather go with a young fella. Just my opinion.

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Is it still top 8 in this comp? Or due to the Giants merging at the end of last year, they have dropped it back to a top 6??

Still a top 8 comp.
Geez looking at the ladder then the team that finishes 8th will be a fair way back. All teams around this spot currently 3-7….3 games behind 7th. Maybe the Giants can still make the finals, although a few unexpected slip ups over the last few weeks!

Geez looking at the ladder then the team that finishes 8th will be a fair way back. All teams around this spot currently 3-7….3 games behind 7th. Maybe the Giants can still make the finals, although a few unexpected slip ups over the last few weeks!
Agree, will be a close finish and an exciting race for 8th. Giants have had some close losses which could come back to bite them, but i reckon Navarre are better than their record suggests. Same with Newstead, but some injuries to key players, including Joel Smith and Mick Dalrymple was always going to make things tough.

Giants/Harcourt at Hedges intrigues me this week. Harcourt off a loss for the first time in two years and certainly got a hurry up last time they met
Noonan, Coach Thiesz, his brother and Pat Gretgrix all played twos that earlier season clash. Whilst it was a close game in the seniors I think it's safe to say they rested a few that day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back