C: Bateman, Sewell, Crawford
HF: Young, Boyle, Franklin
F: Williams, Dixon, Roughead
FOLL: Campbell, Mitchell, Lewis
I/C: Ellis, Guerra, Taylor, Osborne
EM: Dawson, McGlynn, Thurgood,
IN: Bateman
OUT: McGlynn

What the? Played really well the last two weeks :confused: Surely Ellis was the one to get dropped, he hasn't done much.

As Hawthorns squad gets stronger we'll see this more often. It's a nice problem to have :) .
I was shocked to see McGlynn dropped but HAWK-Eye your spot on it's becoming more difficult every week to select a side. I think Smith is going to struggle to back into the 1's when he come back from injury.

Developing Ellis >>>>> Retaining McGlynn

especially when Bateman is a straight swap, have no problems with this at all.

A bit stiff. I would have thought he was going ok.

Might be ducks and drakes going on as he is still an emergency and could come in as a late change if the weather looks like turning to rain.

A bit stiff. I would have thought he was going ok.

Might be ducks and drakes going on as he is still an emergency and could come in as a late change if the weather looks like turning to rain.
Forecast for Sunday : Fine and cool to mild with light to moderate southeast winds.
PrecisFine. Min 08 Max 19
Weather looks like it going to be good. Think that probably suits the cats better with their big forwards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McGlynn would be stiffer than Hugh Heffner to get dropped. I was no fan of his pre-season, but his workrate and disposal in the last 2 rounds has been a major factor for us.

Ladson out is a very big loss for us. He has played well and as we saw against the Demons he is smart enough to hurt good players like Davey.

This out is almost enough for me to swing to the Cats today, we will miss Ladson's disposal quality. I love Changa, but he can spray 'em.

i can't believe they even thought about dropping benny. he played another top game like always. i don't think i've ever seen this guy make a mistake. good work ben mcglynn, surely you will not be dropped after todays efforts.

i can't believe they even thought about dropping benny. he played another top game like always. i don't think i've ever seen this guy make a mistake. good work ben mcglynn, surely you will not be dropped after todays efforts.

Haha I wouldn't go that far, his disposal by foot is off at times.

Remove this Banner Ad

McGlynn dropped

Remove this Banner Ad

Back