Goo McGovern will destroy your pitiful club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tom embarrassed... got to the point that i nearrly started to feel sorry for him then i remembered he was a west coast player...i wouldnt be surprised that after last night buddy is put on some sort of list where he isnt allowed within 50m of a school

LOL. You built your 2005-6 Grand final teams on Rowan Jones FFS:moustache::rainbow:

True he was an awful kick but one thing he did well was create space for his team mates.
But he played his roll well, whether he knew it or not.
I wouldn't call what he did shepherding as that implies he knew what he was doing and was intentionally doing it, but he was very good at getting in the way of the opposition players.

True he was an awful kick but one thing he did well was create space for his team mates.
But he played his roll well, whether he knew it or not.
I wouldn't call what he did shepherding as that implies he knew what he was doing and was intentionally doing it, but he was very good at getting in the way of the opposition players.
Poor Rowan Jones. yes he was a human shield. Yet his face resembles a smashed crab

Tom embarrassed... got to the point that i nearrly started to feel sorry for him then i remembered he was a west coast player...i wouldnt be surprised that after last night buddy is put on some sort of list where he isnt allowed within 50m of a school

Like a pedo? Wtf campaigner

Geez, talk about a really poorly thought out post. :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It should be illegal what franklin did to west coast and adam simpson on the weekend

Sounds like you want your players be recognised as kiddie fiddlers. :$

Really, really weird.

Remove this Banner Ad

Goo McGovern will destroy your pitiful club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back