McNamara - coming of age

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah. Agree. Hansen will do better in deep. Especially with his body being so touchy with injuries. Kennedy at CHF and Lynch everywhere else! :D

Can't believe how far Lynchy has come. His mobility now is probably as good as any big man in the comp. At ground level he rarely loses and I would honestly love to see him in a centre bounce down at some point this season (roving to Cox). He's such a work horse. I was calling for him to be dropped at the start of the season but i was totally wrong.

Can't believe how far Lynchy has come. His mobility now is probably as good as any big man in the comp. At ground level he rarely loses and I would honestly love to see him in a centre bounce down at some point this season (roving to Cox). He's such a work horse. I was calling for him to be dropped at the start of the season but i was totally wrong.

werent wrong buddy, hes just not a FF

hes may be our first FF option, but he does much more outside 50

this is why people dont understand we havnt got a proper foward structure.

weve only got both pockets covered with lecras and benji and a real CHF kennedy.

we should seroiusly leave hunter at FF, give him more game time to learn the forward structure.

hes marking is good, hes kicking isnt however.

Disagree. I would rate Hunter one of the best kicks on goal in the team. Just lost his touch at the moment. He'll be right.

why would i suggest to plonk hunter at FF if he didnt have a good kick?

atm hes kicking isnt good, but yes hopefully he becomes a dead eye dik

HUnter will play FF for the remainder of the season.

As Larrkin pointed out when The Fridge is fit Seabs will back playing for the Magoos.

A shame, I rated Seabs for ages but now he just seems to be 200cm of marshmallow.

Glad JMac has found himself back into the team, did some good stuff tonight, and will be a big part of our future.

Loved seeing LeCras back aswell, had a great last term.

It's the both of us. Sure we lost the game and I am frustrated about the apparent lack of spirit, but my excuse is attributed to the youngsters and some poor form from the longer serving lads. I personally believe that the form of experienced players can rub off on the younger kids. If our older guys can fire up, I think it'll make it much easier for the new boys to follow suit.

Also... it probably doesnt hurt as much because there is potentially a huge positive coming at the end of the season.

I agree. The seniors have to inspire the youngsters and not the other way around...As we've seen in the past few games, if the youngsters make mistakes, they try to make up for it, but the seniors just give up.

I guess being pis#ed depends on how they lose. I was proud of them on the game vs the Kangaroos in the Gold Coast.

Definately not sold on J-Mac.

Still not sure if he can really reach AFL level
Neither.

Looks like he really struggles to cover the ground like an AFL footballer.

Houlihan looks great though. Made a play at half back, and beat the ball and won it on HF. Fantastic stuff. Needs to learn how to be balanced when he kicks though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Neither.

Looks like he really struggles to cover the ground like an AFL footballer.

Houlihan looks great though. Made a play at half back, and beat the ball and won it on HF. Fantastic stuff. Needs to learn how to be balanced when he kicks though.

yeah, was at the game and he will be brilliant, big, clean hands, great skills, at one point had slattery "trying" to go with him, big wrap from knights, just
never
stops running.

Lecras is a bloody gem to, class. Butler was great and Ebert too and I think Jmac will make a good AFL player.

Despite the loss we do have a some great young players, just needs time.

Yeah. because Kruezer is dominating the league :rolleyes:

Well Larrikan your point is good execpt you miss the point that ruckmen take longer to develop. Notwithstanding, he pretty much won the game off his own boot against Port last week. Trent Cotchin looks like a superstar, and there are many other top 3 picks (including the messiah who made his debut against Collingwood) who pick up 20 odd possessions each game, or at least kick a goal or two.

My point is that top 3 picks should dominate straight away, or put in games where they dont go missing for 3 quaters...

Will Seaby be shipped out at seasons end?

Shipped, why would any other team want him? Delisted yer.
Is there any chance when Chad Jones is fit we can develop him into a ruckman? I no his played forward for several years but it mightbe our only option.

Shipped, why would any other team want him? Delisted yer.
Is there any chance when Chad Jones is fit we can develop him into a ruckman? I no his played forward for several years but it mightbe our only option.

Gee i forgot all about this fella . Not short on forward options all of a sudden are we

Lynch
Le Cras
Chad Jones
Kennedy
Wirrpanda
Hunter
Staker
Hansen
McKinley:thumbsu:

No.

Struth no.

Jesus.

I don't see why people have a lack of faith in McNamara. He has so much tenacity and courage, he works very hard, seemed to do the team thing, and always pushed himself. I thought he was one of our best, and I think he will end up with a decent AFL career, perhaps in the style of Braun - a very hard working, team minded midfielder without being a superstar. I personally love what he offers.

Remove this Banner Ad

McNamara - coming of age

Remove this Banner Ad

Back