italia_champions69

Team Captain
May 1, 2007
jerusalem
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Bangladesh, campaigner, George Foreman
Considering he is back in his home state and having previous experience of the Subiaco Ground, he could be well on his way to kicking his first bag of the year and being a hero. Do any others think he could be a sneak 2night and be a game breaker/match winner???

GO PIES!!!! :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Considering he is back in his home state and having previous experience of the Subiaco Ground, he could be well on his way to kicking his first bag of the year and being a hero. Do any others think he could be a sneak 2night and be a game breaker/match winner???

GO PIES!!!! :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

I predicted a week ago that he is going to have a good game. I reckon he will he knows the ground well and reckon his going to have a big one.

Medhurst has won me over big time. He is very strong, tackles with intent, keeps fighting. Can spray them and do stupid things, but I like an enigmatic player who can now and again do the stupid yet spectacular stuff.

I always notice the little things that players are good at. Medhurst is good at reading how the defense sets up their rebounds and knows when to chase the player and when to stand back and force him to slow down. He also is good at getting around shepherds, he can read who is going to try and block him and where and moves accordingly.

Does some very good things, then he has a bloo*y brain explosion and does something stupid!

God outweighed the bad tonite. Most frustrating player to watch at Collingwood.

Dale Thomas will be as good as Michael Voss

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's been going well for weeks. His form is good.

I was really hoping to start a thread on Paul Medhurst but glad to post in this one! I thought he did some mental things at stages of the game but in the last quarter he set up two goals and kicked one himself. The game was won by 3 goals so some may say he might be the difference...But that may be stretching it. He redeemed himself by doing those things and I definetley wouldn't call his performance poor. Forgive me if I'm a bit all over the place I am just way too excited!

How good was tonight! We had the edge, we were brilliant, we fought back and we toughed it out! I am so happy with Collingwood atm! There's no reason why we can't go and do it all again next week, just imagine how confident all the lads are!!

Monkey's game tonight was a complete summary of his football life so far, he mixes the brilliant stuff with the bad and you have to take the package and hope in the end the good outweighs the bad. Tonight it did and I think a lot of the pies supporters saw how he was a very much liked player at Freo.

His chasing and tackling has gone up several notches since being at the Pies and it has really added to his game.

Well done, great win over the Evil Empire, good luck next week hope Medders has a blinder...

Over the last month or so he has become crucial to the Pies and is our best 'defensive' forward by a mile at the moment. When you throw in his flair (how was that grab - I near crapped my dacks with excitment!:D) and unpredictability (the opposition have no idea what he is going to do sometimes - but unfortunately neither do the Pies or even Medders himself I think!:eek:) he has become a very important player for us.

I have been stoked with his forward line pressure, it has given us a number of goals each week. I admit I was a bit sickened when we got him, but I am now right on board the Medders fan wagon:thumbsu:.

Sickeningly I will be on a plane next Friday night so i won't know what has happened until I land 11 am next Saturday - it is going to be the longest dam flight of my life!!! :eek:Do it for me Pies, for the love of god do it for me!!!

I cant believe his hanger has only been mentioned twice. It was an absolute beauty. Didnt even have to use his hands and he is still sitting on their shoulders. Medalenko!!! You beauty!!!!!!!

I cant believe his hanger has only been mentioned twice. It was an absolute beauty. Didnt even have to use his hands and he is still sitting on their shoulders. Medalenko!!! You beauty!!!!!!!

Agreed, didnt know the little dude could get up so high! Props to the Medalenko aswell made me laugh, Paul Medhurst's game has improved heaps more under Mick Malthouse, I thought his game was excellent last night, there was a point in the last quarter where an eagles defender was going to clear and Meddy just took it from his hands, found that to be an awesome bit of skill, all in all a great game and congratulations to Collingwood for a thoroughly deserved win.

Defensive pressure was absolutely brilliant but the thing i like most about him is that whenever he marks the ball on the flank or close to the wings, he will always go through the middle of the ground with a centreing kick. absolutely loved his game and with 2 goals and a few assists, was in our best.

Remove this Banner Ad

Medhurst 2night!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back