Medhurst....

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel Medhurst will regain full fitness and confidence just in time for the semi finals. Could be the ace in the pack come September, and it wouldn't surprise me to see him put in some dominant games with match winning performances, catching the opposition unawares.

I get that feeling too. He just seems to be building up to something right now. I just think he is gonna explode in one game soon - and with the finals on the horizon that can't be bad.

Medhurst definitely is not a shrinking violet and will embrace finals footy. He is getting back his fitness and touch and with that you get the feeling that his best is not too far away.

The stars are aligning

He'll win the Norm Smith Medal :D

Not a chance, that one is reserved for old possum eyes.

Re Medders form, he definitely is made for finals. It's great to know that one of our players that has improvement in them is likely to prosper under the finals spotlight.

Is definitley starting to get some touch back - can't wait til the force is with him again and he goes ballistic and takes a game on. I can feel it building and it gives the whole side a lift.

Remove this Banner Ad

Medhurst....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back