Media alert

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
966134-f39adaac-80f6-11e4-9363-aba3d5afaa70.jpg

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...s-feels-the-heat/story-fnia6ojd-1227152965941

High Contact
Certainly intentional
Forceful Contact
In play

325 demerit points..... 2 weeks with an early plea.

High Contact
Certainly intentional
Forceful Contact
In play

325 demerit points..... 2 weeks with an early plea.

Nah ...

High Contact - oh come on he is not even a foot off the ground!
Certainly intentional - he could have fallen to that point - but since we cant use the previous footage or precedence not so clear!
Forceful Contact - it could be light contact with the other player having sore glands ... will need to wait for the medical report!
In play - can you get done in play for your own team taking you out???

:cool:

Not to be.......was looking good coming around the home turn, running second and thought he'd kick from there, but unfortunately dropped off instead. Apparently had some sort of sickness at the start of the week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Greg Swann on SEN now.. Talking Grand Final timeslot....

He just sounds good.

Idiots like Rohan Connolly talking us up makes me nervous.

Guy hasn't got a clue.
Tend to agree he's a bit of a nuff, but he gets a much closer look at clubs this time of year than us and was up at Brissy this pre-season as I recall (or at least the Sunshine coast). Maybe measured against what he has seen elsewhere he has reason to be enthusiastic, if not confident.

Idiots like Rohan Connolly talking us up makes me nervous.

Guy hasn't got a clue.

There's every reason to be talking us up; I rate both our ruck division and midfield top 4 quality. Our small - medium forwards are top notch and if Sauce, Clarke and Maguire have good seasons down back (along with Adock down there), well, we're every chance to have a really solid season.

And if by some chance Staker plays a full season or one of Close / Freeman / McStay / Paine kick 40+ - it'll be some ride :)

That team is no where near tall enough for Leppa!

Mooney should do some thorough research before he predicts our 18.

It's only been a week since Pearce had his operation, you can't expect too much. Or he know's something we don't about Pearce's powers of self repair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back