Media alert

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cop this puss from the Age - I could have sworn we won that game but apparently Murphy Junior was the Main Man:

Poll: Who was the player of round 11 in the AFL premiership season 2014?
Poll form
  1. Please select an answer. Nick Malceski (Sydney)
  2. Dayne Beams (Collingwood)
  3. Travis Boak (Port Adelaide)
  4. Marc Murphy (Carlton)
  5. Ben Howlett (Essendon)
  6. Taylor Walker (Adelaide)
  7. Stephen Hill (Fremantle)
  8. Lachie Whitfield (Greater Western Sydney)
  9. Nick Dal Santo (North Melbourne)
  10. View results

Luckily the AFLCA votes more accurately reflect the impact of the players I reckon (and they're more important than a newspaper poll in my eyes):

Brisbane Lions vs Carlton
9 Tom Rockliff (Bris)
7 Marc Murphy (Carl)
5 Jack Redden (Bris)
3 Joel Patfull (Bris)
3 Dayne Zorko (Bris)
2 Robbert Warnock (Carl)
1 Chris Yarran (Carl)

JB on the Footy Show, but......Lyon and Brayshaw just said on an ad for the show to tune in for a "developing story regarding Jonathan Brown!....WT.....!!:eek:

It'll either be something big (re-signing etc) or something non-footy related and unimportant. But they've piqued my interest, damn them!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Naturally I hope all goes well for Kylie, but geez I was relieved that was the reason....I realized leading up to the show that I really wasn't prepared to hear a retirement announcement.

Naturally I hope all goes well for Kylie, but geez I was relieved that was the reason....I realized leading up to the show that I really wasn't prepared to hear a retirement announcement.

JB would be the last player in the AFL to do something as tacky as retiring on a C-grade TV show :cool:

Wouldn't be surprised if he's a late out; he battered himself to the point of collapsing on Saturday, may stay in Brisbane me thinks :footy:

If there was a doubt he wouldn't play, I am sure one of Paine, Close, Lisle or even Lester would have been named in the emergencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back