Roast Media, Grrrr...

Remove this Banner Ad

Can happily report not watching or listening to anything footy wise at the moment. Just the RFC website/affiliated stuff and amongst ourselves. Watching cricket on Kayo.

Lol @ Damo
Part of what makes Dusty such a rock star and an eminently interesting character for the media and the public is that he is so zen within himself he has no interest at all in flapping his gums - giving the usual scripted answers to journo's just to give them column inches of content.

Imagine if all the AFL stars where like Danger - his grinning face everywhere all the time.

It would, and I will quote Damo quoting Plough here... - "make me spew up!"

How's GEN going. Geelong Entertainment Network!!!!

fu** me I don't think I've heard them talk to a Tiger all week long

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I was actually going to call and say hi guys love listening to 3GL.. who are we playing this week? Couldn’t be ****ed though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damo is actually hilarious... takes himself so seriously and is comedy gold

And if he dosent have the good oil he will just make it up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I love how the media want us to lose and shit it’s cringeworthy when they support you or feel sorry for you.
Don’t ever want those days back.

Dusty will either never be a aware of these comments or if someone does bring it to his attention care.
As for the RFC does Barrett actually think we need him 🙄
We call the shots Dammo and you’re at the back of the line with Cain

Damian Barrett is the worst ‘journalist’ in the industry. He wants to be ‘the show’, he makes too many headlines with his countless feuds and relentless provocative statements.

If I was Dusty I’d stay away from the clown too.

IF:

This guy continues to disrespect The Tigers and potting Dustin Martin....

1603422189544.png

THEN:

This guy will make him eat his words and 1,000 serves of humble pie on Saturday night...

1603422232490.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back