Media must of been in the bar

Remove this Banner Ad

You mob are never bloody happy are you. Biggest win ever over the Eagles, not one of theirs even close to a vote, and yet you still bitch about which one of your blokes won!!!:confused:

Gerard Healy said it last night on the couch, there really isn't a voting panel, he was on the advisory panel. Glendinning always has the last word and he thought Sandi was best on ground. I would have gone De Boer, but him Ballantyne or Sandilands would all have been worthy winners.

Nice to see Sandi can get BOG and still have his biggest rest of the year :D.

You mob are never bloody happy are you. Biggest win ever over the Eagles, not one of theirs even close to a vote, and yet you still bitch about which one of your blokes won!!!:confused:

I don't think anyone's bitching, we're all just discussing something and adding our 2 cents..... what a thing to do on a forum :eek:.

we're hardly bitching about it

if you've ever followed the trials and tribulations of this prestigious medal :rolleyes:, you'll know its a bit of a joke fest.

Listening to Healy last night on On the Couch,he was almost laughing about the voting method.It appears that Rosco is basically going to give the medal to whoever he sees fit.He did this a few years ago and caused a riot almost.Not sure who the recipient was in that case,but,was not popular.
If that is the case I don't know why the AFL or who ever sanctions these awards doesn't just tell him to do it himself.

Listening to Healy last night on On the Couch,he was almost laughing about the voting method.It appears that Rosco is basically going to give the medal to whoever he sees fit.He did this a few years ago and caused a riot almost.Not sure who the recipient was in that case,but,was not popular.If that is the case I don't know why the AFL or who ever sanctions these awards doesn't just tell him to do it himself.

It was Judd.

Carr was clearly BOG and we won the game! Rossco overuled the other voters and gave it to Juddy.

I'm pretty sure Healy was just joking around referring to that incident a few years ago.

I'm also fairly sure Rosco was told in no uncertain terms that he doesn't have the right to pull that shit and that the medal has to go to whoever gets awarded the most votes.

It was Judd.

Carr was clearly BOG and we won the game! Rossco overuled the other voters and gave it to Juddy.

Different game. The 'controversy' in that one was just because us evil Freo supporters booed Judd getting chosen instead of Carr. Kinda ironic considering the boos for him ringing out from eagles supporters the other week at Subi.

The Rosco controversy was when the panel voted for Sampi, with Embely and Fletcher coming 2nd and 3rd.

Rosco somehow managed to disagree with all 3 and gave it to Michael Gardiner instead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media must of been in the bar

Remove this Banner Ad

Back