Rumour Melbourne based club having a high hair test result

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's not jump to conclusions just yet. We've got to remember that anybody could make a list like this.

Also surely Gold Coast have more than 4.

Let's not jump to conclusions just yet. We've got to remember that anybody could make a list like this.

Also surely Gold Coast have more than 4.
Maybe they did, but some of the players are now at other clubs distorting their figures.

Has he distorted your clubs figures?
eh?
Possibly, I have no way of knowing how accurate these results are or who the players are. Whether it was Dixon or Darcy Byrne-Jones as one of those testing positive is irrelevant.

I also strongly believe in de criminalisation of drugs to the level of alcohol and cigarettes and that only performance enhancing drugs (that can affect the game itself) should be in the remit of the AFL.

Why do you ask?

eh?
Possibly, I have no way of knowing how accurate these results are or who the players are. Whether it was Dixon or Darcy Byrne-Jones as one of those testing positive is irrelevant.

I also strongly believe in de criminalisation of drugs to the level of alcohol and cigarettes and that only performance enhancing drugs (that can affect the game itself) should be in the remit of the AFL.

Why do you ask?
It was a throw away line. But there were murmurings about his out of football activities.

I agree drugs should be decriminalised. But whether that would translate to an AFL acceptance of substance use being allowable within the league is not an automatic assumption that can be made.

The AFL like to see themselves as agents for social change. But at the moment they run a conflicted and totally dysfunctional illicit drugs policy where they seek to reform which is a good thing, but also punish which is in conflict with any desire of players to admit their use.

Personally I think the players should walk away from this testing due to confidentiality being compromised. To me, the leak is a bridge too far. But whilst the testing continues, and players are prone to suspensions, the players need to really assess their activities.

Been posted on BF days ago. Not even that much news... I reckon it is the same info/screenie going round and round.
And I don't buy our 11... Slobbo was given a range, we were in the ???-25%. For maximum effect, he takes the highest boundary , and 44 playergroup makes 11 . Scott grilled him and it was clear he didn't know. But that was after these numbers popped up. Someone spoofed too soon.

Yeah I agree that it was put in the media way too soon. If they were going to name people they should've got all the information . Unfortunately in these days of 24/7 media they try and jump the gun to be first instead of doing proper research and getting actual facts.

Tonight on Family Feud...

We surveyed 100 people to find an answer to this question:

Who leaked the hair test results to the press?

Let's reveal the board!

Number 5 - Gillon McLaughlan 2
Number 4 - Mike Fitzpatrick 12
Number 3 - Nobody (the press fudged the numbers) 14
Number 2 - Xavier Campbell 23
Number 1 - Andrew Pridham 46

People said Campbell did it for deflection, McLaughlan & Fitzpatrick just out of habit, three people said the Easter bunny. But Pridham was the popular choice, not only for 4 points, but for his general disdain of the magpies.

Tomorrow night on Family Fued...

We survey 100 people to find an answer to this question:

In the 2016 season, how often will Mark Robinson have to publicly defend his own integrity?

The injunction prevented the mystery club being named ...... Even though early tv reports had already named it.

Players names were also floating around but never m motioned on tv
Not true in fact the polar opposite. The player was named....then the suppression order.
The club was a given..the player being named.

The individual who leaked the Collingwood illicit drug story is an AFL employee who works at GWS or Gold Coast, who has a brother at Richmond.

Someone will work it out.

The individual who leaked the Collingwood illicit drug story is an AFL employee who works at GWS or Gold Coast, who has a brother at Richmond.

Someone will work it out.
Giants CEO David Matthews looks like he could be the brother of Richmond General Manager of Media Simon Matthews...

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Melbourne based club having a high hair test result

Remove this Banner Ad

Back