Status
Not open for further replies.

understudy

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 12, 2002
North East
AFL Club
Collingwood
Reading another thread a question struck me - are there actually any demons supporters on this forum.

Doesnt seem to be - what a dead shi.t club they are!

Are there actually any supporters under 50 or any who can actually use the internet.

Sure other clubs are shi.t also like Richmond, StKilda, Sydney, Doggies, Fremantle, Carlton, North, Geelong, Hawthorn but atleast they have a few fair dinkum supporters.

But Melbourne - forget it.

Did a search of their team board on here and it was pretty lame hardly anything there. Did a search of the internet and there are no other Melbourne sites.

As Woewodin said they are a very very amatuer club in comparison to some others and Neil Daniher and Danny Corcoran are deadshi.ts.

Melboure 'the worlds' club - ur right sure.

I'm tipping they'll have a very very middling year at best and are 50/50 to miss the eight imo.

They should look for a new coach next year imo. Terry Wallace would be the way to go i think!

Wished they'd bloody merged with Hawthorn - would have got us one step closer to an equal draw and clubs being financially independent.

What do u reckon - bring it on.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

hmmm

I asked whether there were any on here some time back and there are a few. Cowboy was one but he has gone quiet lately.

Must admit their supporters are incredibly soft. I love going to Melbourne Pie games cos I can say what I like and they will just carry on with their knitting and clap politely when your team does something well. SOFT, would have been the perfect match for the Dawks.

Yeah ... they're bloody pathetic.

They even get false teeth when their real ones fall out.

SOFT

Not like us REAL supporters.

Actually, they did have a great poster on here once. I think his name was Sir Archibald or something. Now he was good value.

But the rest of 'em ... with their weekends in the snow ... and their Toorak Tractors ...

SOFT

[size=0.3]Disclaimer: It would appear that my great Club, as usual, has its usual assortment of stirrers on BigFooty determined to wreak havoc on the peace and tranquility of this place. The names may change from year to year ... but the issues don't. And no doubt ... this blatant act of what was once not-so-affectionately called "trolling" ... will attract a similar response from a likeminded anti-Collingwood section, whose constantly unfunny invective against Collingwood will issue forth from users of constantly changing identity. As a human being with more important things to think about ... I would lke to declare my neutrality in the 2003 incarnation of the War On Trolling. I will state here and now, that my Club was won only 1 flag in the past 44 seasons ... and that our captain left the franchise which later merged with another club to form the franchise that has won the last two premierships, in 1994 because he wanted to play finals football ... played one losing final that year ... and then had to wait until 2002 to play finals again. I will state also that many of our supporters have no teeth. Others like myself, have teeth that are badly in need of dental work, but can't afford to get them fixed because we are unemployed scum-bags who live off the taxes of people who support the other clubs. At least we can say that none of those people support Melbourne, because Melbourne supporters all use tax avoidance stategies dreamed up by their lawyer/accountant mates ... [/size]

... O.K.

... Having stated ALL the issues that are likely to be raised in the annual Trolling Wars, I've got it out of my system.

I'm over this crap.

I don't want a bar of it this year.

There are more important things happening.

Honestly.

Understudy in answer to your question their are stacks of Melbourne supporters under the age of 50 who can use the Internet. Perhaps you should learn to use the Internet yourself. If you could use it you would notice that there are other Melbourne Internet sites around with stacks of members that can’t be bothered arguing with dimwits like yourself.

Originally posted by understudy

Sure other clubs are shi.t also like Richmond, StKilda, Sydney, Doggies, Fremantle, Carlton, North, Geelong, Hawthorn but atleast they have a few fair dinkum supporters.

Hey idiot, why not just list the fifteen clubs you don't barrack for?

Originally posted by AlfAndrews

[size=0.3]Disclaimer: It would appear that my great Club, as usual, has its usual assortment of stirrers on BigFooty determined to wreak havoc on the peace and tranquility of this place. The names may change from year to year ... but the issues don't. And no doubt ... this blatant act of what was once not-so-affectionately called "trolling" ... will attract a similar response from a likeminded anti-Collingwood section, whose constantly unfunny invective against Collingwood will issue forth from users of constantly changing identity. As a human being with more important things to think about ... I would lke to declare my neutrality in the 2003 incarnation of the War On Trolling. I will state here and now, that my Club was won only 1 flag in the past 44 seasons ... and that our captain left the franchise which later merged with another club to form the franchise that has won the last two premierships, in 1994 because he wanted to play finals football ... played one losing final that year ... and then had to wait until 2002 to play finals again. I will state also that many of our supporters have no teeth. Others like myself, have teeth that are badly in need of dental work, but can't afford to get them fixed because we are unemployed scum-bags who live off the taxes of people who support the other clubs. At least we can say that none of those people support Melbourne, because Melbourne supporters all use tax avoidance stategies dreamed up by their lawyer/accountant mates ... [/size]

Damn Alf, sometimes you really do crack me up!!!!:)

remember their performance in the 2000 granny !

ha ha ha

fair dinkum, it turns you off footy when you see games like that !

and the 1988 grand final !!!

PUT ME ASLEEP !

BORING MELBOURNE !!!

Daniher is a dead sh1t !

Originally posted by mightymax
remember their performance in the 2000 granny !

ha ha ha

fair dinkum, it turns you off footy when you see games like that !

and the 1988 grand final !!!

PUT ME ASLEEP !

BORING MELBOURNE !!!

Daniher is a dead sh1t !

2000 Granny? Tell me anyone else would've gotten closer?!!?

Daniher was trained by the best... If he stays put 'em down for at least 2 premierships in this decade.

You're speaking *****... that time of the month, eh?

Re: Re: Melbourne 'dead shi.t' Football Club

Originally posted by Generalissimo
Hey idiot, why not just list the fifteen clubs you don't barrack for?

Well I could of if I was that way inclinded. But I actually have respect for the likes of WC, Bris, Adel, Port Adel, Coll and Ess. Its called earning it.

I don't for the rest of them cause I dont think they've earn it. That is my opinion.

The teams I respect would be the definites in a breakaway super league style division and the rest of you pleps would have to fight it out to join them.

Get over yourself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Are there actually any supporters under 50 or any who can actually use the internet. "

You'll find that the MFC is lucky enough to have the two best unofficial/independent club websites, which are enourmously popular. That would be the reason why all the Melbourne supporters stay clear of this site and all you dead****s who right crap on it.

Demonology - 651 members
Demonland - 446 members

Maybe you losers will log onto them and realise that every poster on them has about 15 times your IQ.

I would rather follow Melbourne than be some p1ss weak fairy who has to follow the safety in numbers approach to picking a team to support. Watching all the sheep follow each other to the same area simply to feel safe in a larger herd is hilarious. Then to make the situation even funnier, the frightened sheep then somehow feel superior to the rest of us because they belong to a large herd.

Originally posted by HoRsE
I would rather follow Melbourne than be some p1ss weak fairy who has to follow the safety in numbers approach to picking a team to support. Watching all the sheep follow each other to the same area simply to feel safe in a larger herd is a hilarious. Then to make the situation even funnier, the frightened sheep then somehow feel superior to the rest of us because they belong to a large herd.

Too true but Melbourne is no exception to this example: all pack up their tarten rugs and picnic baskets together and leave at qtr time heading for the land rover in the mcg carpark before the snowfields melt

There are plenty of us here, we just choose to reply more to threads that deserve to be replied to.

If you check out the amount of replies on our board, you will find there are over 20,000 there. Make your own conclusions, d*ckhead.

This thread is a waste of space.
Don't you have anything better to do then to pick on opposition supporters? Just because they Melbourne don't have many supporters on BigFooty or on the Internet for that matter, it doesn't mean they don't have any supporters. Wake up to yourself. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by LionsForever
This thread is a waste of space.
Don't you have anything better to do then to pick on opposition supporters? Just because they Melbourne don't have many supporters on BigFooty or on the Internet for that matter, it doesn't mean they don't have any supporters. Wake up to yourself. :rolleyes:

I think you will find we have plenty. Check out the two links posted earlier in this thread.

Originally posted by CowboyFromHell
I think you will find we have plenty. Check out the two links posted earlier in this thread.
I know you's do i know a few (but hardly see any on BF) but it doesn't give understudy the right to bag you guys out like that.

Originally posted by rono_24
"Are there actually any supporters under 50 or any who can actually use the internet. "

Demonology - 651 members
Demonland - 446 members

All the Dees from BF that I know (CFH,DEESTROY,Footyman,Dee etc myself inlcluded are members of these sites. A lot of us have posted there over the summer I guess.

When it comes to posting it's quality & not quantity that matters anyway ;) .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back