Roast Melbourne Embarrassment

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 20, 2008
#freeMelbourne #SackDan
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The Super Saiyans, Tasmania Devils
I feel Embarrassed even supporting these stupid and mentally weak losers.

Where is the improvement? Where is the "learning"? Paul Roos needs to be accountable and the players need a rocket up there arse.

I feel sick knowing this.

BLOODY HELL!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I feel a bit like we have a bunch of ring ins running the club, and we very rarely show the leadership and desperation that other clubs do.

I don't want to think it, but I do.

Peter Jackson has nothing to do with this and the last thing he's going to do is publicly undermine our performances.

inb4 Peter Jackson hosts his own blowtorch thread on BF.

Peter Jackson has nothing to do with this and the last thing he's going to do is publicly undermine our performances.

inb4 Peter Jackson hosts his own blowtorch thread on BF.

nek minnut

MarcMaverick = Peter Jackson

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Not really a necessary thread seeing its going on in every other thread too after this loss, but I guess some have feels they need to express.

We are coming back from years of mismanagement. You cant just fix that overnight. Clubs like the Saints, Dogs etc managed their downfall carefully, keeping enough senior players around whilst playing the kids. They drafted the right players and have developed them. That's why they're in a stronger position than us.

We managed our list poorly AND had some terrible coaches. That's not even mentioning the issues with our former CEO etc.

We are on the right track, but will continue to be up and down whilst we stabilise and get experience into our list. A few weeks ago we had a terrific win against Geelong where you could see all of the right things we are doing. Today, we had a shocker in front of goal and it cost us a win. It's not the end of the world.

Nothing to be embarrassed about from an outsiders point of view. Beat Geelong in Geelong which is no easy task, disgraced the Bulldogs which are a top 8 side ATM, made Richmond look horrible and as far as I am concerned gave a competitive Queens Birthday game display. Also, top end future players seem to be progressing well.

We are coming back from years of mismanagement. You cant just fix that overnight. Clubs like the Saints, Dogs etc managed their downfall carefully, keeping enough senior players around whilst playing the kids. They drafted the right players and have developed them. That's why they're in a stronger position than us.

We managed our list poorly AND had some terrible coaches. That's not even mentioning the issues with our former CEO etc.

We are on the right track, but will continue to be up and down whilst we stabilise and get experience into our list. A few weeks ago we had a terrific win against Geelong where you could see all of the right things we are doing. Today, we had a shocker in front of goal and it cost us a win. It's not the end of the world.
Yeah that actually make me feel better, cheers.

I had a few beers with a bombers mate of mine after the game. He reminded me that it was only putrid bombers kicking at goal that kept us in the game the last two times we beat them. Fair point I thought.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back