Melbourne FC - Where to now?

Remove this Banner Ad

ROORAGE

Cancelled
Oct 31, 2007
The Black Lodge
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Where is this supremely talented side I was hearing so much about in the pre-season? It would appear old Melbourne FC has been exposed as the middle of the road side they actually are. Where are the mouthy supporters who equate erasing debt to a good football side? Where are those espousing the immense talents of Dean Bailey in shaping a future powerhouse? It's not ski season yet....what's your excuse now.
Relocation to Shanghei seems a pretty good option. Lucky the MCC keeps you afloat and inflates your membership base.

Where is this supremely talented side I was hearing so much about in the pre-season? It would appear old Melbourne FC has been exposed as the middle of the road side they actually are. Where are the mouthy supporters who equate erasing debt to a good football side? Where are those espousing the immense talents of Dean Bailey in shaping a future powerhouse? It's not ski season yet....what's your excuse now.
Relocation to Shanghei seems a pretty good option. Lucky the MCC keeps you afloat and inflates your membership base.

Wow

An anti Melbourne post started by a Norf flog

Yawn zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Where's Norf's team full of the best young talent in the land your delusional supporters kept spewing at us throughout the entire off-season?? :eek:

Bring on North vs the Shanghei Demons. It wasn't enough to inflict defeat in Rd22 last year. I want more. I WANT BLOOD

BTW - what happened to the Dogs premiership window remaining open?

Bring on North vs the Shanghei Demons. It wasn't enough to inflict defeat in Rd22 last year. I want more. I WANT BLOOD

BTW - what happened to the Dogs premiership window remaining open?

It's still wide open with Jones, Grant, Liberatore, Roughead, Wallis, Wood, Hill, Ward etc all coming through expect us to win the grand final this year or the next. :thumbsu:

3684654450_f52ee1cf71.jpg
Merge with Norf

..to answer the OP, they're about 1.5 wins ahead of you..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How typical to see Norf Fairweather Floggeroo supporters come out of hiding after a win. Where you guys been? Surprised you didn't post this on Thursday night or Friday. Why the wait? And to speculate about another team merging or relocating...

Norf fans are full of as much fail as the club they support.

How typical to see Norf Fairweather Floggeroo supporters come out of hiding after a win. Where you guys been? Surprised you didn't post this on Thursday night or Friday. Why the wait? And to speculate about another team merging or relocating...

Norf fans are full of as much fail as the club they support.

Pot calling the kettle black much?
Where have you been motormouth? Answer the question, read the post. Seems your own supporters have turned on your mastercoach, the media is all over you as it has suddenly dawned on them that you actually just are not as good as you have been pumped up to be. Only person you're fooling is yourself.
Dropping the 'Demons' to become Mebourne FC is just the beginning of a move to appease the Chinese market. A few more years of mediocrity and we'll see just how strong your club really is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Melbourne FC - Where to now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back