News Melbourne's Next Coach - Roos for 2-3 years with a succession plan

WHO DO YOU WANT?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we think Roos will be sticking with the ultra defensive gameplan?

Will he have aces up his sleeve?

No because that was based around stoppage footy in the midfield but with the rule tightening of holding the ball you need to have more to your game

The freo game style works for them but I think we need more forward fifty entries with the key forward we have stockpiled

No because that was based around stoppage footy in the midfield but with the rule tightening of holding the ball you need to have more to your game

The freo game style works for them but I think we need more forward fifty entries with the key forward we have stockpiled
Will be interesting to see what our forward line looks like next year. Roos loves his forward pressure but I don't think too many of our forwards have great forward pressure, Kent and Hogan I think fit the bill, but Dawes, Howe, Watts, Blease, Fitzy and perhaps Clark aren't really suited to that style.

Will be interesting to see what our forward line looks like next year. Roos loves his forward pressure but I don't think too many of our forwards have great forward pressure, Kent and Hogan I think fit the bill, but Dawes, Howe, Watts, Blease, Fitzy and perhaps Clark aren't really suited to that style.

Dawes and Clark are both good at pressuring the opposition, for big blokes anyway. It'll be interesting to see how we set up with (hopefully) everyone fit and ready to go. Given the firepower we could have in the forward line I can't see Roos implementing a super defensive, 05-06 Swans style plan. Not entirely anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back