Universal Love Melbourne's second team thread (Giants šŸ„³)

Remove this Banner Ad

GWS have been a real.hard watch tbh. Like a number of sides hitting that soft ground period. There's only a few teams worth watching atm and both us and GWS aren't it. I'm actually enjoying the Suns way more than Giants. Most games right now are utter garbage to watch.

Easy solution don't watch.
Pretty much. Only a few sides worth watching atm anyway. Watching more NRL lately. AFL have lost their way unfortunately. I couldn't even tell who were playing each other last week with these ridiculous name changes and pyjamas. I'm not sure bringing more teams into the comp is the answer. The talent is getting more and more thinned out.

Crickets in here last month or two. 8 less scoring shots tonight against a pathetic Crows team than what we had against the Lions! Where's the criticism? These clowns have a much better list than us yet have looked God awful last 2 months.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Giants genuinely suck. They've been the most disappointing team this season!! Dees true 2nd team are the mighty Storm!! That's a club the Dees should be trying to emulate. Such a consistently great team with a coach who genuinely knows wtf he's doing. Go Storm!!

Rugby League is bottom of the barrel stuff.

Second team is the Afghanis in limited overs cricket. Love those guys.
Yeah, can't support a terrorist nation. Their captain whines and moans about everything as well. He should be Australian captain he's that bad.

Nah, Storm are an exceptional club. Wasn't a League fan until maybe 20 years ago, but watching the teams they've had and the stars that have come through has been incredible.

I do keep an eye on the storm and will flick them on in the background if there is nothing else on. I do like them and want them to do well

But i really don't like the code or the NRL as a competition, it's just never really captured me as a whole and never will. It's the same with the Melb Victory in the soccer

Yeah, can't support a terrorist nation. Their captain whines and moans about everything as well. He should be Australian captain he's that bad.

Nah, Storm are an exceptional club. Wasn't a League fan until maybe 20 years ago, but watching the teams they've had and the stars that have come through has been incredible.
The Afghanistan team plays under the old flag and national anthem - pre-Taliban.

I think their story is pretty crazy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back