Melgorne's KPF Stocks

Remove this Banner Ad

And the current scoreline reads:

Reality 10 : Barnzy 0

More updates as the day's proceedings go on- that's if Barnzy wants to keep embarrassing himself on this thread anyway.

Post, Griffiths, Vickery and Astbury - honestly...
21.gif

And the current scoreline reads:

Reality 10 - Barnzy 0

More updates as the day's proceedings go on ;)

Why the need to edit the post? To answer your previous question, your club has stated numerous times they have interest in re-drafting that spud Newton. Obviously they feel they lack KPF's yet they didn't address that issue in the draft. Big FAIL. :eek:

They both play as 3rd tall options.
Jurrah is a marking target. Just because he is aboriginal doesn't make him a 3rd tall.

Jurrah is 191cm + and marks everything that comes near him. Kicked 20 goals from his first 9 games.

Far better than anyone you have on your list, although including him in this thread would probably ruin your troll.

Why the need to edit the post?

To add detail!

If you want to keep endlessly directing mortar fire onto your own position, Barnzy, I felt it only fair that I should assess the additional damage you've inflicted on yourself thus far today- as if your self-destruction last night with this thread wasn't spectacular enough...

Hmmm, who to believe, who to believe?

A noted gimp like Barnzy? Or a respected footy journalist like Emma Quayle?

From the Age blog today:

Hi Emma, I am a Melb supporter and very dissapointed in picks 11 and 18. We could have taken Talia and Black and built a very tall and strong spine for a decade, now we have a list full of 180-188 cm mids? Your thoughts? Ed

Hi Ed. In my mind they have four of the best young tall fwds/backs in the country with Frawley/Garland in defence and Watts/Jurrah in the forward line. Fingers crossed Garland gets his foot right, he could be a real star. But I was a little surprised they didn't grab one more and add a bit more depth. They obviously really loved Gysberts as a player - Sydney were hot on him at No. 14 and the Demons clearly didn't want to miss him. So you should take confidence from that. I know one thing, in a few years you could have the best midfield in the competition by a long way. Plus Jack Trengove and Luke Tapscott are best mates... should make the settling-in process easier for both of them!
Emma Quayle

Barnzy = uberfail. Enjoy your shit side.

(Thanks to The Dr)

Jurrah is a marking target. Just because he is aboriginal doesn't make him a 3rd tall.

Jurrah is 191cm + and marks everything that comes near him. Kicked 20 goals from his first 9 games.

Far better than anyone you have on your list, although including him in this thread would probably ruin your troll.

Well of course... although his troll was ruined as soon as he started it! The self-destruction began at the very beginning of the OP when he included Watts :rolleyes:

Mentioning Jurrah and Bate just makes Barnzy look even more ridiculous than he already did... but then trying to describe Vickery and Post, along with a couple of middle-of-the-road picks of theirs last night, as "talented KPFs"... surely he can't make any bigger fool of himself than he has now? :eek:

I know i'll get shot down, this being the Bay and all. But all Miller and Newton have to do to be AFL standard forwards who do their job (not superstars but players) is get some confidence in their goal kicking.

Miller: wonderful lead up forward across CHF, good strong hands, high work ethic, determined, leader.

Newton: Good leap, strong hands, could probably do with a higher work ethic as well but that was addressed to a degree this year.

My opinion of Emma just went down a couple of notches.

And yet he finds a way to humiliate himself even MORE!

LOL... you lost the battle for credibility aeons ago Barnzy.

Emma Quayle > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > you.

I think that's been pretty clearly demonstrated, and confirmed beyond all possible hint of a doubt.

Didn't think we'd see much greater examples of self-destructive denial than the kind of stuff Gibba usually produces, but your performances on this thread truly take the biscuit, amigo!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What you talking about credibility for?

Erm, because unlike you, I actually know something about football, and discern the difference between reality and the netherworld of dreams that you inhabit?

And incidentally amigo, when someone as obviously derided and discredited as your good self calls me a "flog" - that actually ENHANCES my standing and reputation, it doesn't reduce it.

Erm, because unlike you, I actually know what I'm talking about?

And incidentally amigo, when someone as obviously derided and discredited as your good self calls me a "flog" - that actually ENHANCES my standing and reputation, it doesn't reduce it.

How come you are leading flog of the year then, and no you dont know what you are talking about and yes your reputation gets "ENHANCED" with each post.

Take a look at the list of 'voters' - that might provide you with a clue, Sherlock! You actually think I'm somehow disappointed that such an impressive assortment of Z-grade dregs (including the OP on this thread, by the way) are so hot under the collar about me?

Have you lost touch with reality sufficiently that you've even forgotten what the basic purpose of the Bay is?

no you dont know what you are talking about

From one such as yourself, with as much capacity for self-delusion as you've demonstrated, that is one of the greatest compliments I could ever expect to receive ;)

Well of course... although his troll was ruined as soon as he started it! The self-destruction began at the very beginning of the OP when he included Watts :rolleyes:

Mentioning Jurrah and Bate just makes Barnzy look even more ridiculous than he already did... but then trying to describe Vickery and Post, along with a couple of middle-of-the-road picks of theirs last night, as "talented KPFs"... surely he can't make any bigger fool of himself than he has now? :eek:
You are an absolute ****-jockey, Vickery and Post outperformed Jackie Watts last year. Thats right draft picks as low as 19 outperformed Jackie Watts.

You are an absolute ****-jockey, Vickery and Post outperformed Jackie Watts last year. Thats right draft picks as low as 19 outperformed Jackie Watts.

Wake up, sleepy-head. There is more to our future than Jack Watts. Don't get me wrong, Jack will be a super player for us and will be vital to our forwardline. However, you will note one Liam Jurrah has more talent in one strand of his hair than any hack you will see occupying space in Richmonds forward 50.

We have now established that Richmonds forward line for the future is better than Melgawns. Now we move to the midfield we have you covered with Foley, Deledio, Cotchin, Tambling, Martin, Jackson, Cousins, and several other average players who are are capable such as Tuck.

Our backline is also better than yours with Rance, Post or Astbury, Thursfield, Moore, McGuane, Edwards, Newman. That is better than any backline you can list mud-monkey. Our ruck stocks dominate yours too with Vickery, Gus and Browne.

Remove this Banner Ad

Melgorne's KPF Stocks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back