Port Adelaide "Forever"
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd :Adelaide United
Venue: Port Club (upstairs)

Date: Wednesday, July 6 gee thanks for the notice :eek:

Time: 6.30 - 8.00pm

(Port Club Bistro will open from 5pm for members who wish to dine prior)

The Evening will include:

*Presentation from the President & CEO with questions from the floor

*Player interviews

Unfortunately I cannot make it, due to my sons soccer practice. They are a good night, so if you can get down and find out what is happening at our club. They always let something slip that the media have not reported on.

Also if someone could post what was said on the night, it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

As I also posted "in the other place":

Well attended. John and Greg answered well, without shirking too many issues, but not many really contentious issues were raised.

Yes, the players are supposed to kick long instead of chipping sideways, but if the opponent floods then we are not going to just give the ball away.

Yes Brett Ebert might be suited to to the midfield but he has to develop a bigger engine first.

No, there are no probs between Primus / Tredrea Monty.

Scott Matthews wanted too much (would have been third highest paid player) initially, but later after more talking he chose to honour a verbal agreement given to the Crows.

Probably Roger's last year.

Going better financially at this stage this year cf last year.

Monty and Fab answered questions. Monty with the usual "we are upset with ourselves" etc routine, but OK. Fab seems one young good-natured wholesome guy, who I would like to introduce to my daughter, who unfortunately is only 5 1/2 feet high.

All in all, kept the supporters happy with all the right words. The supporters present, for their part, did not exert great pressure on the club reps.

Remove this Banner Ad

Members Information Night

Remove this Banner Ad

Back