Membership 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Membership info for next year arrived in the post today. The club is including a free scarf personalised with your years of membership in next year's membership; it looks like they intend to use the shield to display this info. I like that the cap has our monogram looks classier and from a basic photo seems better quality.

In terms of membership prices all I know is that a home game season ticket is $195

m0biq.jpg

v5xton.jpg

11b5klw.jpg

Little known fact ...

... but the scarves will be made of different materials.

Those at the lower end of the years of membership will be much more flammable (especially when scarf is placed in microwave)

Last edited:

Hope the prices haven't gone up
I believe they've gone up 5% for people who selfish block the path of others with their long legs & down 5% for short arses.

Hope the prices haven't gone up
Think they have. My membership price was $14 a month with the AFL membership discount. It's $17 a month this year.

Little known fact ...

... but the scarves will be made of different materials.

Those at the lower end of the years of membership will be much more flammable (especially when scarf is placed in microwave)
I think you must have got a Richmond pack.
Comes with alternative committee pack, that self destructs in seven days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Polo looks good, would have preferred different model ;)
At that price that's ok for football stuff.
Very pricey in Australia.

Thailand has so much cheap stuff but doesn't seem to do footy stuff, they'd make a killing.

Polo looks good, would have preferred different model ;)
At that price that's ok for football stuff.
Very pricey in Australia.

Thailand has so much cheap stuff but doesn't seem to do footy stuff, they'd make a killing.
You need to go to Bali for cheaper AFL merchandise

You need to go to Bali for cheaper AFL merchandise
Sounds a plan. Actually never been to Bali. I'd go if circumstances permitted I guess.
Love Thailand

i wish there was a way i could join both my clubs North AND Pies but NMFC member prices are INSANE! so no go! haha but i do go to pies VFL (and AFL when North are on a bye/ interstate!)

How can you change your Seat/s?

Contact the club Dave. My brother and I also want to change our seats. We are on level 2 of the Ponsford and want to move to a different bay also on level 2. We have had these seats for ten years and are just over some of the people around us. I can't take my daughter because of all the foul language. I know it will probably be the same in different seats but just want to give it a try. Hopefully the club can help.

$14? That's cheap. I pay nearly $80 odd a month just for myself. What sort of membership do you have?
I have a home game reserved seat membership. Costs like $300. However, I also have an AFL membership which means the club discounts my reserved seat membership. Meaning some of my money goes to the club.

What sort of membership do you have that costs $80 a month?!?

Remove this Banner Ad

Membership 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Back