News Membership/Finals ticketing

Remove this Banner Ad

After circumnavigating the globe on a very slow boat and meandering across the length and width of the United States of America whilst also avoiding border patrols, ICE, walls both figurative and imaginative--I am happy to report:

I finally received little AC's and my family membership packs. Not sure I am loving the canary lids we got--but guess they changed up what our seats received this year. (was hoping for red or the blue again would have been fine too)

:)
I have 8 red from last year, if you want one. We got all blue this year.

I have 8 red from last year, if you want one. We got all blue this year.

Thanks mate you are very kind to offer. I am sure I will get the red next season though, don't you think?

Can you just come to a game already
Need to have a beer!

I'd consider Cleveland but that's a once a decade proposition if that (would only go there if Atlanta are playing you......though, I could always do a side trip from canton)

Just a heads up, there are only a few Gold Upgrades left. Not sure if that means literally a few or under 10-20.

I just upgraded a friends so can use theirs if we make it as I'm only a 3 game member.

If we don't make it, it's all my fault!!

Just so you guys know.

Just a heads up, there are only a few Gold Upgrades left. Not sure if that means literally a few or under 10-20.

I just upgraded a friends so can use theirs if we make it as I'm only a 3 game member.

If we don't make it, it's all my fault!!

Just so you guys know.

Thank you for the heads up, just upgraded my two to gold!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

All these band wagoners, I've been Gold since I got my 11 game membership in 2009

(Only moved to Adelaide in 2008, and was too late to get a season ticket so had to borrow an sanfl (maybe afl) life members ticket for games that year.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All these band wagoners, I've been Gold since I got my 11 game membership in 2009

(Only moved to Adelaide in 2008, and was too late to get a season ticket so had to borrow an sanfl (maybe afl) life members ticket for games that year.)

You are not wrong! But someone has got to buy these extra gold passes!

It is a bit annoying, I took it up with my first membership in the year we moved to AO. And I haven't lived in Adelaide since 1998.

It is a bit annoying, I took it up with my first membership in the year we moved to AO. And I haven't lived in Adelaide since 1998.
I been gold since it was introduced (think that was 1998).

We need a dynasty for me to recoup the costs.

Thats why I never have sympathy for people who "have" to pay 1500 for a ticket as part of a package, unless the crows make consecutive GFs they are actually better off

Bit surprised they took so long to sell out, mind you they had sold out earlier in the year and this batch was a late release from the AFL.

Just need the lads to step up now, we are certainly due.

Does gold guarantee a seat? Was talk of some getting standing room tickets or something a couple of years ago.

Gold confers, per the 19th man site
  • Guaranteed access to purchase a 2017 Toyota AFL Grand Final ticket should the Crows participate

Does gold guarantee a seat? Was talk of some getting standing room tickets or something a couple of years ago.
think it guarantees a ticket as opposed to seat but not sure.

I know based on last time we made a prelim and had to register you get no choice on what price category you get but not sure if it guarantees above a certain level.

think it guarantees a ticket as opposed to seat but not sure.

I know based on last time we made a prelim and had to register you get no choice on what price category you get but not sure if it guarantees above a certain level.
That would appear to be the case. AFL Packages online state reserved seat, gold membership says ticket.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back