Memberships 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

What was the post match function like?

I found it really good. Vibe was excellent. There was music, plenty kids kicking the footy out on Tom Wills oval.

Turnout was huge, in the hundreds. Biggest I've ever been to, when I look back at the ones i've been to since last year there was easily less than a hundred, perhaps 60-70 people but yesterday there were easily hundreds of Giants fans.

Dave Matthews did a short speech. Player signings/mingling, was good.

There were Giants thank you biscuits, Giants glasses, Giants coasters, posters for fans to grab, too.

There's some construction taking place there, there's construction bannering (with the NSW Government and Giants logo) right around the eastern and northern side of the field, must be for the announced NSW Gov grant for the installation of lighting. Reckon we might be playing AFLW and VFL games there in the not-too-distant future.

In my dreams, I'd love a grandstand being built so fans can attend when we can play our AFLW/VFL games there. :D

Last edited:
There's some construction taking place there, there's construction bannering (with the NSW Government and Giants logo) right around the eastern and northern side of the field, must be for the announced NSW Gov grant for the installation of lighting. Reckon we might be playing AFLW and VFL games there in the not-too-distant future.
Wow. Awesome news, been begging for any follow up info of the announced funding for upgrades to Tom Wills Oval for AFLW and VFL.
Stunned the Giants haven’t announced anything.
I mean not hard to post a photo with a spade saying “here we go”.

Again awesome news if this is the expansion to Tom Wills for games.

Wow. Awesome news, been begging for any follow up info of the announced funding for upgrades to Tom Wills Oval for AFLW and VFL.
Stunned the Giants haven’t announced anything.
I mean not hard to post a photo with a spade saying “here we go”.

Again awesome news if this is the expansion to Tom Wills for games.
I could be wrong, though. I know they're doing a new pool to replace the shipping container pool but the location of the construction bannering surely isn't for that.

You can see the white bannering in the background of these pics but the background is blurred out so can't see it very well.

Last edited:

I could be wrong, though. I know they're doing a new pool to replace the shipping contained but the location of the construction bannering surely isn't for that.

You can see the white bannering in the background of these pics but the background is blurred out so can't see it very well.

Yeah fair call.

Oh Giants employees stalking these threads dont suppose we can find out what the construction is, and if its not the upgrades can we get an update on the upgrades?
Loves ya.

Being a Lions supporter, I won't wish you guys a win this week.
However, i hope both sides get through the game injury free, so the winner has a better chance v Cats.
The below membership list was posted on our board so sharing here.
One thing mentioned by the Lions poster was Pet Memberships are not included as a lot of people think this is the case.
...............................................................................................
Overall membership number: 1,319,687 (all time record)
The membership tally includes 890,400 adults, 103,300 concession and 326,000 junior members.
No pet memberships were included in 1,319,687 total.
Source: AFL

1726110725074.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Memberships 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back