Memo Jeff White

Remove this Banner Ad

Deestroy said:
The pain will end eventually. One day you will realise that both our clubs are just making up the numbers anyway.

Until then you and your fellow supporters can sulk and cry as much as you want, it's great reading.
Actually, I'm hoping this very match will get bulldogmike off our back and onto yours. :p

Leon said:
Kind of funny that all these melbourne supporters saying "get over it" are the same ones that flocked to that ****wit's innumerable sooks about the umpires any time the "Dees" appeared to be hard done by by the men in yellow.
tantrum.jpg

Leon said:
Kind of funny that all these melbourne supporters saying "get over it" are the same ones that flocked to that ****wit's innumerable sooks about the umpires any time the "Dees" appeared to be hard done by by the men in yellow.

Kind of funny too that the responses from the bulldog fans back then were the same as the demon fans tonight. ;)

Sylvia Saint said:
He also ended the Dogs chance of making the 8.

Ouch. Although with Mr.Clutch Cooney in the side, there is plenty to look forward to.

White shouldn't be bagged, it wasn't his fault

Your bagging of Cooney is laughable. He missed a shot in a game in which he got 25 disposals. You sarcastically call him our "great white hope" and bag him when your white hopes are McLean and Sylvia, not in the same stratosphere as Cooney. You beat us tonight but not because of Cooney, he is already a gun and will be a superstar, anyone who can't see that is blind

Bulldog1954 said:

Your bagging of Cooney is laughable. He missed a shot in a game in which he got 25 disposals. You sarcastically call him our "great white hope" and bag him when your white hopes are McLean and Sylvia, not in the same stratosphere as Cooney. You beat us tonight but not because of Cooney, he is already a gun and will be a superstar, anyone who can't see that is blind
Yeah he is a good talent. But I hate him and was glad to see him stuff up in the final minute.

BTW McLean is in the same stratosphere, and when fit Sylvia is too.

Bulldog1954 said:

Correct.

Dees enjoy your fun. Is Neitz retiring next year?? Who are your key backman?? you are starting to look shorter than us but with a worse midfield group. Good luck snowbunnies

Sylvia Saint said:
Yeah he is a good talent. But I hate him and was glad to see him stuff up in the final minute.

BTW McLean is in the same stratosphere, and when fit Sylvia is too.

No they're not, Cooney and Griffen are a class above McLean and Sylvia (who will be both very good players though). Cooney will be an elite player when he fully matures, absolute gun, ditto with Griffen.

Sylvia Saint said:
Finals Over!

Even if you do make it it will last just 1 week and will be very ugly. Umpires will not dare influenced finals to get you over the line. It was just the white decisions, there was a dozen more that helped keep the dees in the game.

Anyway at least we save ourselves $300k in incentive pmts

Maverick Dog said:
Even if you do make it it will last just 1 week and will be very ugly. Umpires will not dare influenced finals to get you over the line. It was just the white decisions, there was a dozen more that helped keep the dees in the game.

Hehehehe, im sure you'd love to be in our position now.

Didn't you notice Carroll tonight Batman? Not our best KPP back but did a great job. Rivers will be back next week too. Neitz is injured. He will at least play on next year and probably the year after too I think. And you are one of the few teams Nicho has had a good game against....what does that say about your KPP?

Maverick Dog said:

Bwahahahahahaha, now I've heard everything. "I'm glad we didn't make the finals so we don't have to pay match incentive payments"

Hahahahahaha! That's awesome!! :)

Jarka said:
No they're not, Cooney and Griffen are a class above McLean and Sylvia (who will be both very good players though). Cooney will be an elite player when he fully matures, absolute gun, ditto with Griffen.
I am confident McLean and Sylvia will be elite too.

as for Griffin, I can't believe he didn't go #1 last year. Superstar in the making.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

davo dog said:
look at the form of rangerover drivers. back from the snow and getting all excited about a game they didnt deserve to win (and dont they know it). Bagging coon :rolleyes:

Wow, you're original, did you think that up all yourself?

Maverick Dog said:

Are you a dogs fan?

Finals are what we play for, not to save ********ing money!!!!!!!!!

I didn't realize how sad and pathetic some of the bulldogs supporters on this site are. Seriously...are you all for real????? Accept the loss...if your team wanted it as badly you would have won. It's all in the record books now.

IT'S A GRAND OLD FLAG!!!!!

davo dog said:
were you one of those demon fans i seen walking out of the ground half way thru the last qtr? At least you wouldnt have got bogged in the carpark. RAR RAR DEE'S! I loved the patches on ya tweed jacket :D

I'm impressed, you managed to drop a tweed jacket joke in, nice work. By the way, scroll back and check my opinion of Cooney.

Bulldog supporters really are the sadest losers, you guys have been very entertaining tonight.

Sylvia Saint said:
He also ended the Dogs chance of making the 8.

Ouch. Although with Mr.Clutch Cooney in the side, there is plenty to look forward to.
cooney daylight sylvia and you know it. memo fellow dogs no sour grapes we're coming from way back the're going from 8th to 8th . no excuses we should have iced it .

Jarka said:
I'm impressed, you managed to drop a tweed jacket joke in, nice work. By the way, scroll back and check my opinion of Cooney.

Bulldog supporters really are the sadest losers, you guys have been very entertaining tonight.
Dont brand us all the same there Jarka.

Jarka said:

mate i'm just green with envy of melbourne your'e such winners :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

paul scholes said:
mate i'm just green with envy of melbourne your'e such winners :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Seriously...you're making yourself and your team look pathetic. Go away.

bogan4life said:
Dont brand us all the same there Jarka.

Yeah I know bogan, it's only about 2 or 3 on here tonight. We had Yze_Magic in the past so I understand what it feels like.

The doggies are on the way up, when your midfield group of Griffen, Cooney and Ray mature you're going to be awesome.

Remove this Banner Ad

Memo Jeff White

Remove this Banner Ad

Back