Memorabilia

Remove this Banner Ad

I was thinking Steve McCann but not 100% sure. Taking another look the first name may end in an I, last name may start with B so probably not Steve. Can’t u remember when you got it signed lol. I assume it’s a player. Intrigued now sent it to one my North mates he came back with Ali Wilehm lol

Last edited:
That’s so good. I’ve got something similar floating around.

My Uncle would take me into the rooms after training. I’d give the book to one player and he’d pass it around the room.

Particularly love Stan’s autograph.

I was thinking Steve McCann but not 100% sure. Taking another look the first name may end in an I, last name may start with B so probably not Steve. Can’t u remember when you got it signed lol. I assume it’s a player. Intrigued now sent it to one my North mates he came back with Ali Wilehm lol

I think it is.

That’s so good. I’ve got something similar floating around.

My Uncle would take me into the rooms after training. I’d give the book to one player and he’d pass it around the room.

Particularly love Stan’s autograph.

I actually remember the day I got them as Barassi told me off for not saying please when I asked him for his signature.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Attachments

• 1E52645A-2E56-4AA0-A3F8-8DAA89E17E5A.jpeg
    1E52645A-2E56-4AA0-A3F8-8DAA89E17E5A.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 31
I am currently reading this out the back and there is a *ing yetti monster while trying to decipher it lol putting on the spot lights what the fk was that
Good luck out there!

Clicked on BigFooty post about memorabilia...
Yet I assumed it would be all about footy...
Such sass ...quashed that idea pretty quick ya did! ;)

I've got a Ryan Clarke badge.

Remove this Banner Ad

Memorabilia

Remove this Banner Ad

Back