Roast Worst Football Memorabilia

Remove this Banner Ad

I've actually got a Gray Nicholls Dyna-Drive signed by Neale Armstrong. It's all I had with me when I bumped into him at a Dunkin Donuts in down-town Albuquerque in the early '90's. Seemed like a ripping fella. I studied Physics in year 12 so I was able to have a good chat to him about the importance of gravity & friction. He was intrigued by my 5 Star English Willow so I showed him my full range of strokes. He blinked feverishly and said, "Man. I don't know what sport you're playing, but you're obviously good at it." I then played him some of my 12th Man cassette. He seemed very confused, although he was in hysterics regarding Peanut Butter Jars. I'll never forget it. It seemed so real.

Aussie Gold

malcolm lynch?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Babe Ruth jersey of ‘called shot’ fame sells for record $24 million​

AUGUST 25, 20246:35 PM ET

Babe Ruth's New York Yankees jersey, that he's said to have worn in a memorable Game 3 of the 1932 World Series, is displayed at Heritage Auction in Irving, Texas, days before its record sale.

Wow , after seeing that might get my 2024 North team signed guernsey valued . What value do you think lol

Anyone who bought that Horne Francis no1 draft pick jersey and pack from the club deserved to be invited to a special event by the club to burn it in a campfire and then refunded or given a top shop voucher

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Worst Football Memorabilia

Remove this Banner Ad

Back