memorabilia?

Remove this Banner Ad

anyone got any memorabilia?

just sent my signed Richo and cuz jumpers into get framed and was wondering what everybody else has?

Hey Spiel,
I too just put my signed richo jumper in to be framed, expecting to pick it up tonight.

I spend approx $600 all up on the jumper, pics and framing.

Going straight into the man cave........as soon as i get a house!

haha the man cave... if i only had a house of my own. i was looking at the ones on the richmond online shop, but wouldnt pay $1295

I'm about to pay the $1295 unless someone wants to sell one??? The Mantress (Man + Fortress = Mantress) needs some Richo - we already have Tiger, Steve Waugh and Michael Jordan :)

I'm about to pay the $1295 unless someone wants to sell one??? The Mantress (Man + Fortress = Mantress) needs some Richo - we already have Tiger, Steve Waugh and Michael Jordan :)

haha i cant afford it because i only work casually at kfc while i study

I've got Richo's 200th game limited edition jumper with photos.

Also got the one and only framed jumper with photos from the game when he kicked 10 goals against the Doggies!!!!

Just got my signed richo jumper back.

http://gallery.me.com/owen.h.lewis#100010/thailand 234&bgcolor=black

i tried to post the image but didn't work?!

owen.h.lewis

collingwood supporter came in to work the other day and gave me a framed 1993 team photo (richos first) signed by the whole team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got all the richmond draft pick signature cards,starting with ottens in 1998 through to vickery in 2009. 13 draft sign cards all up. also a richo and coughlan signed gurnsey.

We have quite a bit of memorabilia.. numerous hats and what not signed by players.

I have numerous footy cards signed, my most valuable one would be a Wayne Campbell Best And Fairest card from years back.

The pride and joy of our collection is a signed and framed number 3 jumper signed by both Dale Weightman and Duncan Kellaway.. always wanted to borrow it from Dad and get Lid's signature on it for him as well.

got a cogs signed jersey, knights signed jersey, 2 richo signed jerseys, and a framed 06 team jersey signed by everyone...

I have one of them too from the trainer Dizzy who got it signed for me for my 21st.

Does anyone want to buy it off me? I'm open to reasonable offers.

:)HAVE a pair of signed-framed Mitch Morton jerseys - one from the Centenary Game v Carlton in '08 and the other a clash jersey from the game v Essendon at the MCG in '09.

Also, a pair of yellow shorts, signed, with picture of Shane Edwards as worn in the game v the Kangaroos at Telstra Dome in 08.

A signed poster size photograph of Matthew Richardson.

Signed Royce Hart print of the great mark taken v Geelong.

Signed Dick Clay print.

And to top it off, a giant mounted poster signed by the entire playing list of ????1995 I think .... names range from Richo, Knights, Broderick, Campbell, Maxfield, Bond, through Rogers, Kellaway, Merenda, Gaspar, to Manfield, Ewen Thompson, Brad Smith and Nicholas Jewell.

I have a number of jumpers signed some match worn some just tops, have a framed photo and footy card of richo, a richmond plaque thing from my grandfather, a piece of paper signed by players from the Bull richardsons era, also a football signed by the team when tom hafey was coach and i have a poster not so much richmond memorabilia but it has dyer on the poster with writing over it, its a carlton draught poster, thinking of getting one of 2 jumpers i have fully signed framed

Remove this Banner Ad

memorabilia?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back