Memorial Delonte West-Gloria James South Beach Cup 2024/2025 (Year 15)

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol wanted to see what my ave age was, its 35 lol. I think i only have 2 under 30 guys on my team w Bron, CP3 etc are almost the wrong side of 40. Depression to think i have the oldest team imaginable and im still older than most of them. Crue world!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Picks, first borns etc
Tony already has my pick this yr from the steph curry trade, i shall keep my future pick because inevitably there will be injuries mid yr to my nursing home team and thus ill either trade it near the deadline or keep it for rebuilding if my oldies start retiring. However my first born, considering im single and dont have kids, im willing to talk about, pls pm if ud like to discuss this... :p

Last edited:
Tony already has my pick this yr from the steph curry trade, i shall keep my future pick because inevitably there will be injuries mid yr to my nursing home team and thus ill either trade it near the deadline or keep it for rebuilding if my oldies start retiring. However my first born, considering im single and dont have kids, im willing to talk about, pls pm if ud like to discuss this... :p

I have your pick from the Gobert trade 😂

A quick check reveals you’ve already traded next year’s first for Steph.

As stated above; Bostonian owns your pick this year.

A quick check reveals you’ve already traded next year’s first for Steph.

As stated above; Bostonian owns your pick this year.
Ye thats what i meant, this years pick as in the pick that conveys at the end of this yr is Tony's, obv the 26 future first cant be traded til the yr starts

Remove this Banner Ad

Memorial Delonte West-Gloria James South Beach Cup 2024/2025 (Year 15)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back