Remove this Banner Ad

Swan2Didak

Debutant
Aug 4, 2010
Bella Vista
AFL Club
Collingwood
What's your take on it?

I for one don't mind it. Any advantage you can take, you should. It's not homosexual at all and I think anyone who claims so is most likely a homophobe.

It's not homosexual at all and I think anyone who claims so is most likely a homophobe.

Not homo for wearing it, just an idiot w***er.

But what makeup are you talking about? Black nail polish? Eye shadow? Nail polish?

= w***er, unless a goth/heavye metal/em, in which case you have another whole lot of issues to wory about it.

Depends on what you call make-up. I think any moisturizers that can reduce wear and tear on the skin are worthwhile. My son will probably benefit from it due to acne scarring. As long he doesn't come in looking like Heath Ledger's Joker I'm fine with it.

david_bowie.png

exception

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Real men can wear make up, those who ridicule them are jealous about their ability to be comfortable with themselves.

Haha yeah ok what ever makes you feel good infront of the mirrow clearly the poll is not on your side

Real men can wear make up, those who ridicule them are jealous about their ability to be comfortable with themselves.

If these "real men" are so comfortable with themselves then why the need for make up?

In the end i could give a stuff what they choose to do. It's a free country. But when i see a bloke caked in make up, i see a bloke that's extremely vain and image conscious. Not someone i'd be interested in befriending.

was waiting for the green day reference.

Aftershave balm = ok

plucking eyebrows because you have developed a verander on your forhead = permissable

foundation, eyeliner, nailpolish = sorry, you have gone too far, do not pass go, do not collect $200

ROFl Moisturiser is not a make up people use it on the hands after they shave and when your skin is becoming annoying from being dry

Someone wearing Foundation is like someone wearing a skirt

You dont see blokes advertising foundations

I have seen blokes in Moisturiser and pimple adverts

Remove this Banner Ad

Beauty & Style Men wearing make up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back