Menu on the left hand side of the screen...

Remove this Banner Ad

So now when someone writes a fairly long and stupid post will you have to scroll right across to see what this idiot is on about?
Pretty much....

Not hugely difficult or time consuming,,, but annoying as HELL

I am not usually this expressive, but i hate it!!

It seems the ads are more important now, than the bigfooty experience...

If we must have a side bar, can we please move it the the left side of the screen???

Thanks

Or god forbid :eek:

ss.png

EDIT -Ali is getting squashed :p

I suggest you get a higher resolution monitor - both fit easily on my screen. :p

I suggest you get a higher resolution monitor - both fit easily on my screen. :p
Mines set at a normal 1024 * 768 or whatever it is... Which I believe to be the norm these days, unlike the old 800*600 era :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

b988e7e6.png

Can time be called on the sidebar?

PS. The lesbian ads are OK and should stay.

lol, i just got that ad and was headin here to post about it. to be fair tho, theres probably more collingwood supporters here than any others, so the click through rate would be pretty high on that particular advert :thumbsu:

Dont bow to pressure Cheif. Stand firm in these hard times. The faithful are behind you. (Hmm with that ad that doesnt sound so good now...........)

Example of the picture issue...

Pics like this used to fit in reasonably well, maybe a bit over.. .But you never had to cross too far across a page just to see the whole post... Now you do beacuse the pitcure adds even more width than it used add to a post... Annoying to read isn't it Chief :p
Perhaps 900 pixel wide images should become a thing of the past?

As much as the bar on the left hand side annoys me, I still haven't had explained why the boxes aren't stretched to the right of screen anymore (if the text doesn't go that far) and I am left with half a screen of white.

Eg.
bigfootyou7.jpg

And even worse, on profile pages, the same thing happens, which means half the user options can't be seen on first glance.

bigfooty2gr6.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Menu on the left hand side of the screen...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back