Menu on the left hand side of the screen...

Remove this Banner Ad

I... just... don't... like it...

Ever get the feeling that the bourgeois powers-that-be are deliberately ignoring us, the downtrodden proletariat? I mean, even other mods friggen hate it. I know the shitty ads generate more income for important things like diamond-encrusted toilets and toilet paper made from baby sealskins but FFS!

Power to the people!:cool:

I happen to work 2 desks over from "Chief", and I can tell you he's laughing all the way to the bank.... Literally... I called him to tell him that people hate the new menu, and he was at the bank! (Cashing all those Google cheques I suppose....)

He still owes me money for the baby seals that I sold him last week! :)

Would anyone like me to walk round and kick him for screwing up a perfectly good over-advertised forum? I'll see if I can steal a Google cheque while I'm there :)

Are you the negative vibe-merchant who boarded up the doorway to Chief's room? Are we all suffering because of your bad karma, man?

It's enough to make you want to kill yourself. Heavy...

Oh for Cliff's sake!

Iv'e just about blummin well flippin well had enough of you!

Oh by the way.

Your bedroom's on fire.

I happen to work 2 desks over from "Chief", and I can tell you he's laughing all the way to the bank.... Literally... I called him to tell him that people hate the new menu, and he was at the bank! (Cashing all those Google cheques I suppose....)

Would anyone like me to walk round and kick him for screwing up a perfectly good over-advertised forum? I'll see if I can steal a Google cheque while I'm there :)

Name dropper.

Ohhh... And he had to bank that money to pay me for all those Diamonds he just purchased.

All, I'm sure we can 'pursuade' him or pass on any personal greetings

Soon it will be more google than bigfooty.
BigGoogle?

GoogleFooty?

BigFoogle?

Keep the ads by all means el Chief, but please don't make life harder for your peasant constituents by doing so.
This sort of thing shows contempt for your forum members.
Absolutely. Correct. Spot on. Indeed. Yes. Agreed. No doubt. Indubitably. Unquestionably.

I am sensing a subtle undercurrent of dissatisfaction with the new layout. Am I right?

Let me try to negotiate a fix with the guys at BIG.

I happen to work 2 desks over from "Chief",

Name dropper.

I am sensing a subtle undercurrent of dissatisfaction with the new layout. Am I right?

Let me try to negotiate a fix with the guys at BIG.

Name dropper.

If your going past a $2 shop could you please pick me up a pair of those horn rimmed glasses and stick a patch over the left eye lense.

Just add the cost on to my subscrpition tab.

Ohhh... And he had to bank that money to pay me for all those Diamonds he just purchased.
You were supposed to install them around the outside of the toilet - not on the seat. I went through half a roll of fur seal toilet paper before the bleeding stopped.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thesimpsonsmovie5.jpg

I'm with the angry mob.

You definately work in the IT industry :D

Not only does it look dreadful, but it totally throws off the balance of the threads... Previously, 90+% of images fit comfortably in the screen... Now you go into half the guernsey creation threads or ones with pics in em and you have to scroll across to read the whole pst... Annoying as hell...

Remove this Banner Ad

Menu on the left hand side of the screen...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back