Other Merchandise - Where to Buy

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Where to buy NFL Ball (Melbourne)

Due to nowhere in Melbourne city having stock I've had to resort to ebay.
Which of the following would be the better ball? Not sure if there's alot of difference bar cosmetics.
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/WILSON-NFL-T...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_3?hash=item5ad55ade92

OR

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/WILSON-Offic...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_3?hash=item3a564357fa

Thanks.

Rebel Sport in Bourke St have Wilsons and others, saw them this afternoon. The Wilsons are $45.

Re: Where to buy NFL Ball (Melbourne)

Get onto ebay.... There dont seem to be much in Melb, I have myself 4 balls, 2 Wilson composite balls which I bought off ebay for about $50 each,

the other 2 are genuine NFL game balls which I bought off a coach who was just recently in Melb from the states for about $60 each, Wilson apparently assign the best balls out of every batch they make and assign them out to the NFL who in turn assign them out to the teams, the balls assigned to the teams will actually have the team name printed on the underside of the ball along the seam (mine is a Raiders one) the other ball is an NFL "K" ball which would have been used in a game at some stage, these balls are only used in special teams eg. punting and kicking and have a K inscribed on the ball next to "the duke"

Re: NFL Merchandise?

Hey folks, looking to buy a Vikings jersey from http://www.4unj.com as I hear they are quite reliable?

Few questions - what are the size variations? If I usually get L or XL gear here, what should I be looking at getting? Are they typically a looser fit? (don't want it to be too loose). How long was the wait for delivery?

Any help is great, cheers.

Hey folks, looking to buy a Vikings jersey from http://www.4unj.com as I hear they are quite reliable?

Few questions - what are the size variations? If I usually get L or XL gear here, what should I be looking at getting? Are they typically a looser fit? (don't want it to be too loose). How long was the wait for delivery?

Any help is great, cheers.

You sound roughly like the sort of jersey i would fit into. I got a D Ware Jersey that was a 52 and it is loose and i picked up a couple of GG's Jerseys he didnt like that were 48 and the 48 fitted much better. Not to tight just nice!! The Ware jersey i have is a fraction to big but still good and if i order again from them which i probably will i will go the 48.

I usually buy XL T Shirts and polos here as well if it helps.

Hope this helps you. :thumbsu:

You sound roughly like the sort of jersey i would fit into. I got a D Ware Jersey that was a 52 and it is loose and i picked up a couple of GG's Jerseys he didnt like that were 48 and the 48 fitted much better. Not to tight just nice!! The Ware jersey i have is a fraction to big but still good and if i order again from them which i probably will i will go the 48.

I usually buy XL T Shirts and polos here as well if it helps.

Hope this helps you. :thumbsu:

Excellent - now it's just a matter of whether to get Favre or Peterson... :p

Excellent - now it's just a matter of whether to get Favre or Peterson... :p

If I were you... I'd go #12.. the future SUPERSTAR of the Vikings :thumbsu:

QrmgKmuojSDHrmS.jpg

Good cheap jerseys from that place, but not the best quality.

You can really feel/tell the difference if you spent a little extra and found a good fake authentic on ebay (can spend about $50-70 US on a fake authentic).

But...it's a good starting place 4unj, for one's first jersey, and work up from there later.

Just bought a Favre home jersey size 48 from 4unj.com - hoping for the tighterish fit, rather than the loose fit. Paypal went through immediately, seemed smooth as, hopefully it all works good.

I bought the same jersey as you described but from ebay.
Let me know how it all goes for you, my dad is interested in a Ravens jersey and I'll probably get a Peterson/Harvin jersey in the next couple of years (once the great man retires again :p).

Good cheap jerseys from that place, but not the best quality.

You can really feel/tell the difference if you spent a little extra and found a good fake authentic on ebay (can spend about $50-70 US on a fake authentic).

But...it's a good starting place 4unj, for one's first jersey, and work up from there later.

Cheers for all the advice - GG, graps, Chism, Woodson - fair dinkum the best board around lads :thumbsu: I figure I will get a Favre one now before they inflate the prices after he retires in a few weeks with another Superbowl ring :cool:

Cheers for all the advice - GG, graps, Chism, Woodson - fair dinkum the best board around lads :thumbsu: I figure I will get a Favre one now before they inflate the prices after he retires in a few weeks with another Superbowl ring :cool:

Don't forget all those Green Bay supporters that will destroy every last piece of Favre memorabilia as well.

I still reckon you should also try for an ebay fake authentic (diamond mesh, tackle twill numbers, etc as explained in the other thread on this topic).

You'll cream your pants, and you can get lucky finding one for like $50+ US. Also google search "Favre Vikings authentic jersey" or "favre vikings replica authentic jersey" and just go thru the pages of google links and read up on the item description looking for those key details about the construct and material used. Can find ones out there not on ebay for that same $50+ USD.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still reckon you should also try for an ebay fake authentic (diamond mesh, tackle twill numbers, etc as explained in the other thread on this topic).

You'll cream your pants, and you can get lucky finding one for like $50+ US. Also google search "Favre Vikings authentic jersey" or "favre vikings replica authentic jersey" and just go thru the pages of google links and read up on the item description looking for those key details about the construct and material used. Can find ones out there not on ebay for that same $50+ USD.

This is what I did, and the jersey feels like its quite high quality.
It's an authentic size and feel but the numbers on the jersey are a different material, like vinyl or something similar. Which doesn't really matter to me, but its a pain in the butt to fold and stuff.

This is what I did, and the jersey feels like its quite high quality.
It's an authentic size and feel but the numbers on the jersey are a different material, like vinyl or something similar. Which doesn't really matter to me, but its a pain in the butt to fold and stuff.

Yep, i hate that, too crinkly and stiff, vinyl.
But also the material and mesh itself you can really feel the difference between 4unj type stuff and the better material out there.
So much stronger, less holey, feels better on the skin, doesnt make the skin sweat, etc.
I'll post the exact materials everyone should look for later tomorrow night when I get a chance.

That's ridiculous. 'We want to offer only ridiculous overpricing, so get on board or go away'.

I don't like it, but it is probably analogous to Apple not allowing resellers to discount. Apple are basically saying: we won't undercut you, you don't undercut us, and we'll compete on something other than price.

Sounds anti-trust to me, but then as the article says, some sports leagues are exempt from the usual anti-competitive laws (I can't imagine the justification).

Do they realise that knock-offs thrive because of the high prices of their garments?

hey guys, i just found another website that sells Authentic Jerseys , some of you may have already found them but i am stoked with some of the stuff i just received , i got at Utah Utes Sugar Bowl Jersey and Hooded jumper , and i also bought a Mike Peterson Jersey for $15 USD , NFL Official Replica ofcourse but this place has heaps of stuff on sale atm if anyone is looking for general merchandise.

http://www.footballfanatics.com

NO CHEAP KNOCKOFFS HERE.

they also deal in NBA, NHL , MLB and NCAA Merchandise. i was like a kid in a candy store , and there postage to Australia is a flat 19.95 no matter how much you order.

Football Fanatics are very good.

Not the cheapest but hardly the most expensive either. FWIW, knowing that your going to get some real good shit, delivered on time without hassles is worth the extra dough.

:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Other Merchandise - Where to Buy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back