Merry Christmas

Remove this Banner Ad

Optimistic Dog

Premiership Player
Oct 11, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Merry Christmas to all bulldog bigfooty posters. To all the the posters who have agreed or liked my posts and to the other posters who have disliked my posts festive cheers. We have had a lot of strong debate. I think more than ever the debate has been more intense this year and it has not even been footy opinions that have sparked the debate. Politically opinions on Covid especially Dan Andrews handling of Victoria has had posters coming out of the red and blue corners. Hopefully next year will be more debate about footy and less on politics.

All I want for Christmas is a bulldogs premiership in 2021 not asking for much. :) 1608758911665.png

Just in keeping with the tone of the year at Christmas time, here's another debate to get all hot headed over just to see the year out.

A) Santa or B) Father Christmas?

I grew up with B and miss him, but I assume most will now go with A which I see as an Americanism of the Aussie lingo!!

Oh, Merry Christmas everyone! Hope Father Christmas brings you all you wish for - including that 2021 premiership (isn't it great not to have to add the word "elusive" before premiership these days.) :laughing:

Merry Christmas bigfooty doggies, enjoy the preseason buzz and hopefully us Vics can enjoy seeing our team in person next year. I miss the live sounds of the game, and walking to the ground in a sea of footy jumpers, my footy record in hand. I don't miss the bad phone reception when I try and read bigfooty at Marvel lol:

May all of your xmas stockings be filled with bulldogs merch :) and if anyone gets to a cricket or tennis game etc over the summer enjoy!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Only one more sleep until Satan comes down the chimney, it's been a tough year peace and happiness to you all and your loved ones.
:oops:
I hope that top of your wish list for Santa is a cure for your dislaxya dyselxia dysexlia spelling problems.

Or are you actually a devil worshipper? :eek::devil:

I hope that top of your wish list for Santa is a cure for your dislaxya dyselxia dysexlia spelling problems.

I worship the God of statistics dog-watch and all i ask for is new batteries for the calculator, but just like Christmas i have to buy them myself. :'(:thumbsu:

I worship the God of statistics dog-watch and all i ask for is new batteries for the calculator, but just like Christmas i have to buy them myself. :'(:thumbsu:
Merry Christmas Yojimbo.

Not sure that battery calculators are ethically defensible these days. May all your calculations be free range in the New Year.

The way 2020 has turned out, I thought Yojimbo was being serious!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh, to be in Chicago at the moment...

Thursday, December 24
Gale Warning

2 am
-6°
Snow Showers/Wind

WSW 39 km/h
  • Feels Like-15°
  • WindWSW 39 km/h
  • Humidity59%

SUCKERS!

I'm sure that my brother who moved to Phoenix last week has no regrets.

Merry f..ng Christmas everyone!

I hope I haven’t offended too many of you and if I haven’t then I’m sure I will get around to you in 2021!
We’ll be patient :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Merry Christmas

Remove this Banner Ad

Back