Metal!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

1148931779_FalseMetal.gif

and if you don't like it, in the iMMORTAL WORDS of Lemmy..

SHOVE IT!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Define Actual music?
Led Zeppelin, King Crimson, The Doobies, Steely Dan, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Joe Sample, The Crusaders, Billy Preston, Jimi, Carlos, The Allmans, The Jazz Allstars, Cream, Mahavishnu Orchestra, Free, Miles Davis, Herbie Hancock, Spyro Gyra, Al Di Meola and thats just off the top of my head!!
Englebert Humpedink?
Had a feeling a comment like that was just around the corner. ;):p

Led Zeppelin, King Crimson, The Doobies, Steely Dan, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Joe Sample, The Crusaders, Billy Preston, Jimi, Carlos, The Allmans, The Jazz Allstars, Cream, Mahavishnu Orchestra, Free, Miles Davis, Herbie Hancock, Spyro Gyra, Al Di Meola and thats just off the top of my head!!
Had a feeling a comment like that was just around the corner. ;):p

Haha;) by the way awsome taste in music:thumbsu:

Manowar, Running Wild, Overkill, Boston, UFO, Scorpions, Soundgarden, Alice in Chains, Iron Maiden, Whitelion, LA GUNS, Slayer, Queensryche, Candlemass, Coroner, and of course Slayer and Kreator, and of course, Cream ( gotta love Jack Bruce's vocals on White Room ! )

Manowar, Running Wild, Overkill, Boston, UFO, Scorpions, Soundgarden, Alice in Chains, Iron Maiden, Whitelion, LA GUNS, Slayer, Queensryche, Candlemass, Coroner, and of course Slayer and Kreator, and of course, Cream ( gotta love Jack Bruce's vocals on White Room ! )

Now there's something you don't see every day. Another White Lion fan. Metal might be stretching it a little bit, but good to see! Did you know he lives in Melbourne now? I've never managed to catch one of his shows, but I always say I'm going to. Hopefully next year.

Now there's something you don't see every day. Another White Lion fan. Metal might be stretching it a little bit, but good to see! Did you know he lives in Melbourne now? I've never managed to catch one of his shows, but I always say I'm going to. Hopefully next year.

Mike Tramp or Vito Bratta the guitarist ?
Look, I dont like admiting I like Whitelion, golly, I even have the album "Mane Attaction" on my pc so i do still listen to them occasionally. However, amongst the Whitelion on my pc, I do have more of my favorites such Pantera, Overkill, and of course Helloween ( The keeper of the seven key's days )

Remove this Banner Ad

Back