Meyer training?

Remove this Banner Ad

danny meyer hasnt got the internal drive to work hard enough to make it in the afl. Furthermore, he is not a team man, his treatment of the rfc has been a disgrace

As I have said Good riddance to bad rubbish
To think the club offered him a 2 year deal, and he still knocked it back
An absolute pr!ck of the highest order.

What's he done? It's not that I don't believe you, I would just like to hear some actual things that he's done to show he's not a team man.

What's he done? It's not that I don't believe you, I would just like to hear some actual things that he's done to show he's not a team man.

totally agree - i'm sick to death of people making baseless comments in a way that they want to come across as truth.

his performances have been disappointing, and we all can pass comment on that, as we have watched him play - but things that shit on someones personality and character, WITHOUT actually feeling you have to provide some proof or fact to back it up - its just crap:thumbsdown:

If I were Danny reading this thread I would be laughing at some of the idiots on here.

Even when he's playing injured for Coburg he showed mongrel in patches, he should be as good as Pettifer in 2 years but not as soft.

In 4 years Pettifer kicked a couple of alright goals towards the end of his 4th year but that was it.

Meyer is a similar player in a way and might not even show much next year, but he should come good. Let's hope he develops the same passion that Petts has for the club :thumbsu:

If I were Danny reading this thread I would be laughing at some of the idiots on here.

Even when he's playing injured for Coburg he showed mongrel in patches, he should be as good as Pettifer in 2 years but not as soft.

In 4 years Pettifer kicked a couple of alright goals towards the end of his 4th year but that was it.

Meyer is a similar player in a way and might not even show much next year, but he should come good. Let's hope he develops the same passion that Petts has for the club :thumbsu:

No thats not it.

Pettifer showed some promise in his 1st and 2nd years before stalemating in his 3rd, however he did play in the backpocket a few games and played one very good game against Essendon if I remmeber right

Besides, Pettifer was just strugglering to take the next step up to AFL. By the start of his 3rd year he was consistently kicking goals in the seconds and this is why got so many call ups.

While in comparison, Meyer is struggerling even at Coburg to get a kick.

In a perfect world, we would delist Meyer and pick up Neville with pick 67, but in reality we will probably keep Meyer and Neville will be gone by pick 67 anyway

I'm glad that this heartless, souless prick has left. A selfish spoilt little brat who hasnt the personality to ever play so much as VFL. So much talent but refused to work or committ. He can piss off down to Hawthorn, Kennett deserves him.

Gee i didnt realise he was such a high pick....looking through that draft list it seems its such a waste considering Bate, Monfries, Wood, Rusling, Van Berlo, Rosa, Prismall, LeCras, J.Smith, Newton, Sherman, Knights, Egan etc all were taken after him. Hopefuly M.Morton can ease the pain as he was also taken in that draft and has shown more than Danny Meyer to date....sounds like a real little knob

Gee i didnt realise he was such a high pick....looking through that draft list it seems its such a waste considering Bate, Monfries, Wood, Rusling, Van Berlo, Rosa, Prismall, LeCras, J.Smith, Newton, Sherman, Knights, Egan etc all were taken after him. Hopefuly M.Morton can ease the pain as he was also taken in that draft and has shown more than Danny Meyer to date....sounds like a real little knob

Mate not really worried about this draft. From that draft:
Midfielders: Polo
Midfield/Fowards: Deledio, Tambling, Mitch Morton
Rucks: Pattison
Defenders: McGuane, Thurstfield

I would say we have done pretty well for ourselves, if you take away the Meyer and Tambling over Fanklin mistakes

Remove this Banner Ad

Meyer training?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back