Mega Thread MFC Dogs Thread - sponsored by dee_mac

Remove this Banner Ad

Also "Hell Yeah" is a much much better slogan than "Demon Spirit"
Good bump and good call there. Could've been a clubwide slogan, Hell Yeah we won the flag! Hell Yeah it was a slaughter! Hell Yeah Gawn and Goody love the pint and parma deal at the Sorrento!
It's very adaptable

Good bump and good call there. Could've been a clubwide slogan, Hell Yeah we won the flag! Hell Yeah it was a slaughter! Hell Yeah Gawn and Goody love the pint and parma deal at the Sorrento!
It's very adaptable
Also something like Demons? Hell Yeah has that annoyingly memorable quality like the Hotel? Trivago campaign

True story. My cats have an outdoor enclosure which they love because they can watch birds and make those stupid hunting chattering noises and swishing their tales at any bird that comes over to have a drink or a bath in the yard.

But somehow Ron Barassi has made friends with a family of ringtails. The ringtails come over along the fence and stop right next to the enclosure, and Ron jumps up onto one of his shelves and they put their noses together and chat or something. No swishing tails and pupils going dilated like if he was hunting.

I have to catch them with a photo at the right moment so Ron and the ringtails can become viral YouTube stars like the skateboard cat

Edit: Headless tagging you because you will like this story

True story. My cats have an outdoor enclosure which they love because they can watch birds and make those stupid hunting chattering noises and swishing their tales at any bird that comes over to have a drink or a bath in the yard.

But somehow Ron Barassi has made friends with a family of ringtails. The ringtails come over along the fence and stop right next to the enclosure, and Ron jumps up onto one of his shelves and they put their noses together and chat or something. No swishing tails and pupils going dilated like if he was hunting.

I have to catch them with a photo at the right moment so Ron and the ringtails can become viral YouTube stars like the skateboard cat

Edit: Headless tagging you because you will like this story

My cat loves my chickens but that is because the chicken coop is full of mice. He unfortunately doesn't show native birds the same mercy he shows to the chickens.

My dog has caught some birds in the backyard too but I subscribe to the theory it was natural selection as to get caught by him as a bird you've got to be pretty bloody idiotic.

He’s gorgeous.

For some reason this makes me think of an underwear version of the William Wegman print:

BDE18C6A-0937-49D3-B5D3-B8C338B5CFDE.jpeg

Only with socks rather than the financial times.

The other interesting things I note is that you have the same oven as me only with about 4 times the number of tea towels

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of my cats, Stretch, is neurotic. Constantly picks at furniture with her claws and now she’s trying to get into my dressing gown pockets. I wish I knew what to do about neurotic cats

4A2F4396-E92E-42F2-8A25-0CCAA39C395E.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread MFC Dogs Thread - sponsored by dee_mac

Remove this Banner Ad

Back