Teams Miami Dolphins - The Fins

Remove this Banner Ad

If he stays fit I’m backing him for a big year. Waddle and Fuller will be a massive boost for Parker and Gaskin. I’m excited about our offence this year
The offense will be hard to handle. Especially if Tua truly takes the next step. Gaskin, Gesicki, Waddle, Parker will all benefit from each other being playmakers. Long as Tua takes the step.

I think they free up enough space by moving on from Grant and Wilson. Williams is an injury concern (not that Parker isn’t) and I think Parker has better hands. I think they’ll at least keep Parker whilst they trial Fuller on the one year deal.

I’m a big Tua truther. Gailey gave him nothing last year, he had no weapons and was coming off a ridiculous injury. Concerns about his deep ball are a myth

I think they free up enough space by moving on from Grant and Wilson. Williams is an injury concern (not that Parker isn’t) and I think Parker has better hands. I think they’ll at least keep Parker whilst they trial Fuller on the one year deal.

I’m a big Tua truther. Gailey gave him nothing last year, he had no weapons and was coming off a ridiculous injury. Concerns about his deep ball are a myth

My concern is moreso him not willing to take risks occasionally and chuck it up to Parker 1 on 1 like Fitz used to. Tua looked gun shy from the pocket last year, scared to throw INTs and unsure of himself. Gonna have to remove his balls from his mrs purse at some stage if he wants to make it in the NFL.

My concern is moreso him not willing to take risks occasionally and chuck it up to Parker 1 on 1 like Fitz used to. Tua looked gun shy from the pocket last year, scared to throw INTs and unsure of himself. Gonna have to remove his balls from his mrs purse at some stage if he wants to make it in the NFL.

Agreed. He was always looking for separation, which he always got at Alabama and never got last year in Miami. That should change this year and I think he’ll have been told he needs to take more risks. I don’t think he likes missing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting analysis. Feel like we covered a few of those points over the last week or so. Certainly don’t believe CG OC style was conducive to Tua and it doesn’t help when WR can’t get separation or catch, but he certainly panicked a bit in the pocket. Would be easy to panic as a rookie in the NFL when you’re not use to bring pressured so much but hopefully he has learnt a lot from season 1

I’m not entirely sure but my Folks have pics of me decked out in dolphins gear from when I was about 8 growing up in the UK. Dan Marino would have been a big reason for sure. Nobody else in my town was into it. I guess I was just that weird kid at school that was a bit different

At least you folks didn't deck you out in Broncos gear, could have been worse. ;)

Couldn’t think of anything worse than supporting the same team as Blacky. I don’t choose very successful teams - Miami, Freo, Blackburn

No worse than Melbourne, Sonics (RIP) & Carolina. 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams Miami Dolphins - The Fins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back