Teams Miami Dolphins - The Fins

Remove this Banner Ad

Dolphins hanging the cops out for doing their job

And Hill carrying on like he was targeted unfairly. Ridiculous especially considering Hills ****ing disgusting history

Sent from my SM-S928B using Tapatalk

Yep we're done.

I didn't like what I saw week 1 tbh.

Tua getting injured will probably be seen as the main excuse.

But he isn't the answer either.

McDaniel should be on thin ice his game plan and style seems to be have been worked out.

Jaelan Phillips out for the season with a knee injury. Seems to happen a lot, when people come back from an achilles another part in their leg goes the very next season.
Sad for him seems like a good kid going off Hard-Knocks last year.

Long-term Miami are better off going complete bust this year and firing McDaniel off a 3 or 4 win season.

Another re-set/rebuild is required - Grier should go as well.

The worst thing that will happen is Tua comes back and they win 5 or 6 games when out of playoff contention in the last 8 weeks and there back to the middle of mediocrity thinking everything will be fixed if Tua stays fit for the whole season.

Blow it up and start again this regime has done better then numerous ones before it but i have also seen enough now that McDaniel doesn't cut it. No point soldiering on if the man in charge can't win you a championship. Cut the chord and find someone else.

Sad for him seems like a good kid going off Hard-Knocks last year.

Long-term Miami are better off going complete bust this year and firing McDaniel off a 3 or 4 win season.

Another re-set/rebuild is required - Grier should go as well.

The worst thing that will happen is Tua comes back and they win 5 or 6 games when out of playoff contention in the last 8 weeks and there back to the middle of mediocrity thinking everything will be fixed if Tua stays fit for the whole season.

Blow it up and start again this regime has done better then numerous ones before it but i have also seen enough now that McDaniel doesn't cut it. No point soldiering on if the man in charge can't win you a championship. Cut the chord and find someone else.
Firing McDaniel after one bad season seems a bit reactionary to me. The GM not having a decent backup in place behind Tua given his concussion issues should absolutely see him shown the door, Grier has had enough chances.

Firing McDaniel after one bad season seems a bit reactionary to me. The GM not having a decent backup in place behind Tua given his concussion issues should absolutely see him shown the door, Grier has had enough chances.
McDaniel is down-right stubborn with his play-calling and offence style. Unless he changes its not going to get us anywhere. Its why i would rather just cut the chord if this year turns into the disaster it looks like its going to be.

This obsession with screen pass going back and getting SFA is utter rubbish. It comes off once every 15 times.

From the back-end of last year we had no flow in offence its either hail-mary to Tyreek or a lot of nothing drives where the run game isnt being used correctly.

Cracks were appearing backend of last year and there have widen this year.

I argue we played shit against the Jags and got lucky.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't blame him personally, I would probably do the same thing

But as a UFC fan and a bit of a boxing fan I can safely say that we do look at them the exact same way after a couple of brutal kos

Sent from my SM-S928B using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams Miami Dolphins - The Fins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back