Michael Gardiner Fights Mitch Robinson

Remove this Banner Ad

I was listening to MMM on the way home and that's what they were talking about.

Apparently Gards had him in a headlock. :D

Finally!

We were all told that Gardiner was bad news and wouldn't be able to keep himself out of the headlines.

And yet all we received was this consistent ruckman that goes about his job quietly and stayed out of the limelight.

Anyway he's had his fun now, time to go back to being the Saint that he's allegardly become since coming to Melbourne. :thumbsu:

Robinson sounds like a tool, he got in a punch up after their booze cruise as well didn't he? Has form of doing this back in Tassie too apparently.

I'd bet money Robinson was the one starting it, not Gardiner. I'm also betting Gardiner was the one that finished it.

Ha Ha,Gardiner rang Judd to complain big bad robbo was picking on him.
Poor little Michael:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ha Ha,Gardiner rang Judd to complain big bad robbo was picking on him.
Poor little Michael:rolleyes:

Maybe the kid should grow up while he's still young enough to do something about it.

Well if your gong to thump someone a Carlton player is a good as anyone.
It's a wonder that Sentana wasn't there to help him ( help Gardiner I mean ).

I would say he was at a specific bar practising his kicking but then it might be misconstrued as a derogatory comment. So instead, I rather liked Cooney's response on BtG tonight in response to this, hat Mitch "somehow found his way into a cab" with a sly grin on his face and then sang endorsements of what a great bloke Gardi is. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Michael Gardiner Fights Mitch Robinson

Remove this Banner Ad

Back