Michael Gardiner Fights Mitch Robinson

Remove this Banner Ad

Think you're probably right, still wish Mitch would just settle down and become single minded about being a good footy player.

Has he been hanging around with pr0n star Peter North (photo, on the right) again?

page0000001_1.jpg

Very interesting. What's the show about?

olivia_munn_swallow_a_hot_dog_like_a_dick.jpg

Attack of the Show is on Fuel TV if you've got Foxtel.

I don't know how you would describe it. The show focuses on comics, gaming, technology and stuff like that which I'm not hugely into but it's very entertaining. There are a lot of weird segments and the two hosts take the piss out of each other quite a bit. Good show. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a geek culture show. And it has a couple of hot chicks as well. So what's wrong with that?

Yep, well put.

It's well worth watching, even if you're not into the kind of things I listed. It seems to be on quite often as well. Whenever I put the channel on Fuel it's on.

There was an aussie on the show for a while. Can't remember her name.

Yep, well put.

It's well worth watching, even if you're not into the kind of things I listed. It seems to be on quite often as well. Whenever I put the channel on Fuel it's on.

There was an aussie on the show for a while. Can't remember her name.
Yeah, Carrissa somethingorother. She is one of the Afternoon Block Smokin' Hotties. Dumb as a box of rocks but nice to look at.

Remove this Banner Ad

Michael Gardiner Fights Mitch Robinson

Remove this Banner Ad

Back