Coach Michael Voss

Remove this Banner Ad

Two rucks hasn't worked all year.

What does he do, try's it again in a final.

Worse still is he starts TDK as sub. Even worse is he subs him on in the 2nd qtr. Better pray no one goes down 2nd half.

No Cincotta to do a tag job on Zorko.

I'm absolutely filthy at how we've prepared and selected for this match.

Please don’t come for Voss, please. He’s an awesome coach, he only makes good tactical decisions, just elite in all facets. Just make sure we draft/acquire good small forwards and we are a shoe in for the flag. #1 in the Joe Berry fan club, also Rosas and it’ll be a walk in the park

Two rucks hasn't worked all year.

What does he do, try's it again in a final.

Worse still is he starts TDK as sub. Even worse is he subs him on in the 2nd qtr. Better pray no one goes down 2nd half.

No Cincotta to do a tag job on Zorko.

I'm absolutely filthy at how we've prepared and selected for this match.
Was lost at the selection table sadly.

Hope Luke Sayers and Brian Cook can see through this fraud and admit a mistake was made and move on.

Doubt it happens though as we waste what is arguably our best 22 in a decade. Crippa i feel sorry for you mate and you dont deserve us. 😩😢

Vossy should go become a mascot for the police force after making the citizens arrest. Because he’s a horrific coach.

He’s had 2 weeks to prepare for this, and this is what he has come up with.

The life of a Carlton supporter ey? Am I right?

Why can’t we be more like Hawthorn. Half the talent, 10x the structure & belief

Was lost at the selection table sadly.

Hope Luke Sayers and Brian Cook can see through this fraud and admit a mistake was made and move on.

Doubt it happens though as we waste what is arguably our best 22 in a decade. Crippa i feel sorry for you mate and you dont deserve us. 😩😢
The selection table didn’t help but it was not lost there. This lack of game plan has been putrid and there is not a team out there that would’ve won trying to play this way.

No guys please don’t attack him, you may offend others for telling the truth! He’s an awesome coach, everything under Voss’ tenure has improved drastically, let’s all agree it is the small forwards, and move on with it
Sadly that is social media these days and not just on here.

Please don’t come for Voss, please. He’s an awesome coach, he only makes good tactical decisions, just elite in all facets. Just make sure we draft/acquire good small forwards and we are a shoe in for the flag. #1 in the Joe Berry fan club, also Rosas and it’ll be a walk in the park
How is a guy in his 8th season as an AFL senior coach such a sacred cow?

And just when you think you've seen it all, he runs off to the coaches box to hide LOL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How is a guy in his 8th season as an AFL senior coach such a sacred cow?

And just when you think you've seen it all, he runs off to the coaches box to hide LOL
Sorry to make you look silly but if you look at my history I’m the biggest Voss hater, I 100% agree he’s a shocking coach, mainly taking the piss out of WalshistheGOAT

I reckon anyone who does what voss did over this week, makes it hard to argue they're a good coach. Cerra in was a very poor decision at best. Cincotta out and Zorko run free for a half, laughably bad. Tdk as sub is just inexcusable. Doc was a bad call, I can see the risk vs reward of it though. Even voss seemed to know how poorly he'd performed, hiding in the box for the last quarter.

On the plus side, this week he has at least shown he could make a good cop. We need some good, strong assistants that will force him to change. Or we need him gone. We're wasting too much time.

Sorry to make you look silly but if you look at my history I’m the biggest Voss hater, I 100% agree he’s a shocking coach, mainly taking the piss out of WalshistheGOAT
I'm not sure how you are making me look silly, but you are a liar. There is no chance you are a bigger Voss hater than me, like I doubt you are even in the same stratosphere, no offence. I knew from the minute he was appointed we would never win a premiership. I mean it's possible you are the #2 Voss hater, but I can assure you I'm #1.

Voss won’t be sacked. Simple

I just hope Cook & Lloyd speak with him and support him with right people.

I have seen NOTHING that makes me think he is good tactically. He also needs to be less stoic and trust the youth

We need a gun tactical assistant coach and Voss needs to be motivator big picture person
Finally, some pragmatism. I hope we don’t sack him, cause that clearly hasn’t worked the other 25,000 times weve done that in recent times

Voss won’t be sacked. Simple

I just hope Cook & Lloyd speak with him and support him with right people.

I have seen NOTHING that makes me think he is good tactically. He also needs to be less stoic and trust the youth

We need a gun tactical assistant coach and Voss needs to be motivator big picture person
Could Hansen be undermining Voss? The tactics/match ups make zero sense. If everyone else can see it how can they not?

Take a bow Voss and the MC, pathetic, lets drop Cincotta, and a couple of the kids for Motlop, Durdin and lets start TDK as a sub and then sub a tall for a midfielder. Then to top it all off lets give them a 60 point head start and go through the motions of a fightback.

We are a pathetic club, and look like we will always be, the Hawks have turned it around in 3 season and I guess we are still rebuilding, joke and a embarrassment, same old mix and stir and deliver the same crap year after year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Michael Voss

Remove this Banner Ad

Back