Mid Gippy

Remove this Banner Ad

Out of Thorpy or Yarra, I'll pick Yarra.

On another note, Daniel 'G Unit' Grima is carving up on the track of late and seems to think he's a League medal chance. Time will tell on that prediction I guess:thumbsu:

PS.....Newborough suck:mad::thumbsdown:

Daniel grima is told old and slow and do not believe for a second his training hard! Only thing he will be working hard out is bringing out the water to the real footy players. So if you have your hopes up I pity traf..

Daniel grima is told old and slow and do not believe for a second his training hard! Only thing he will be working hard out is bringing out the water to the real footy players. So if you have your hopes up I pity traf..
Dan Grima goes alright, good bloke and wears his heart on his sleeve. Bay Six and a half, I'm pretty sure Kirra would love the educational trash you keep dishing out. By the way, you will go alright at CHB/CHF, but keep you head over the footy(LOL). Panthers for wooden spoon? Not sure about that, but I hear their ex coach has nearly rooted the club over the past few seasons. Spent way too much and has now offered ridiculous amounts for them to play with him at Darnum (I pity the fool!!!!!)We'll just wait and see...... Training Mad, 63 senior blokes is a great effort, how is Timmy Phillips going? One of the greatest forward pockets going around!!!!

Dan Grima goes alright, good bloke and wears his heart on his sleeve. Bay Six and a half, I'm pretty sure Kirra would love the educational trash you keep dishing out. By the way, you will go alright at CHB/CHF, but keep you head over the footy(LOL). Panthers for wooden spoon? Not sure about that, but I hear their ex coach has nearly rooted the club over the past few seasons. Spent way too much and has now offered ridiculous amounts for them to play with him at Darnum (I pity the fool!!!!!)We'll just wait and see...... Training Mad, 63 senior blokes is a great effort, how is Timmy Phillips going? One of the greatest forward pockets going around!!!!

Timmy is having a few injury problems and might not play much this year would be great to see him over come it he will be a big loss for us

i hear daniel grima has been training the house down at traf, one of the fittest guys there would be looking at a big year from him

Hard to see the enigma 'baysixandahalf' playing CHF/CHB at traf either?

Does anyone know anything about mirboo north ??? just looked at the clearences and choco and palmer are gone massive losses big play makers for them, Trail might have to work little harder! anyone know of any pick ups??

Does anyone know anything about mirboo north ??? just looked at the clearences and choco and palmer are gone massive losses big play makers for them, Trail might have to work little harder! anyone know of any pick ups??

Heard from one of their players a couple of weeks ago that Jacob Nash is back and an unknown player has joined, Troy Hamilton will probably have to play some games, their midfield will much much weaker without Peters.

Clearances say Luke Palmer is leaving not Brett, Luke is primarily a seconds player.

Yeah Ive heard Mirboo have picked up a few players.

Couple of handy young North Gippy players aswell as a couple
of city players - one of high quality.

Throw in Jake Nash and the Keel brothers should improve their depth.
Id expect them to Improve under Hamilton aswell, top coach.

I think Mirboo, Newborough and Traf are the sides to beat.
But I usually put a line through Traf as they choke at the business end.

Yeah Ive heard Mirboo have picked up a few players.

Couple of handy young North Gippy players aswell as a couple
of city players - one of high quality.

Throw in Jake Nash and the Keel brothers should improve their depth.
Id expect them to Improve under Hamilton aswell, top coach.

I think Mirboo, Newborough and Traf are the sides to beat.
But I usually put a line through Traf as they choke at the business end.
how can u say traf choke they won 2 grannys in a row they would be the most likly team 2 win it again, roumor has it tim trail has pulled the pin at mirboo cause he lost his job big lost that one

how can u say traf choke they won 2 grannys in a row they would be the most likly team 2 win it again, roumor has it tim trail has pulled the pin at mirboo cause he lost his job big lost that one

Its just my opinion that more often than not Traf choke at the business
end - I cant remember a side going through seasons undefeated as many
times as Traf have, only to not win the flag.

I think Daniel Grima is an ideal pickup for Traf.

I havent heard anything on Tim Trail other than he is in good nick.
I would think he'll be at Mirboo for sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see someone cleaned out the trash.

Does the resident 'traf know it all' know who traf has signed up over the weekend? Quality pick up I hear.

Find out if it's true, nosey! If the trash had of properly been thrown out you would've been carded for pure stupidity:thumbsu:.

All I know is Mat 'Large Bummy' Swenson is moving well and Cohen 'The Beast' Lee is set for a massive year:cool:.

Go Bloods:thumbsu:

Matt Swenson moving well haha yeah right he will struggle to get a game in the 2's his a hack..
Has he gone to advanced hair yet and get a rug for that bald and receeding hairline??

Its just my opinion that more often than not Traf choke at the business
end - I cant remember a side going through seasons undefeated as many
times as Traf have, only to not win the flag.

I think Daniel Grima is an ideal pickup for Traf.

I havent heard anything on Tim Trail other than he is in good nick.
I would think he'll be at Mirboo for sure.

If we are going to be honest, Clean Heels, you're right. Still burns today that the dirty Doggies got us from fifth and we were undefeated:mad:.

I also agree that Daniel 'G Unit' Grima is an ideal pickup:) he'll carve up half forwards like shelling peas.

All I know is Mat 'Large Bummy' Swenson is moving well and Cohen 'The Beast' Lee is set for a massive year:cool:.

Funny that you are a traf expert and don't know who they signed over the weekend!

Cohan lee didn't play at traf last year and isn't playing again this year. Matt Swenson hasnt trained this year due to work commitments at the Desal.

Find out if it's true, nosey! If the trash had of properly been thrown out you would've been carded for pure stupidity:thumbsu:.

How's Troy Tatterson going or is that you?

I'll have you know that Mat 'used to have a large bummy' Swenson has been on 'lite n easy' and taken 2/3 inches off his waist line. He's also stopped eating scortched almonds for breakfast.

As for for his bald patch he will use spray can hair for the year and then see a professional hair consultant:thumbsu:. Swenmeister and G Unit off both back flanks will have crowds in a frenzy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mid Gippy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back