Euston
can see much changing.

Gol Gol
Always doing just enough to keep up there with the cash

Meringur
may just sneek up on afew

Cardross
very good last year for a club without big $ name players
afew handy inclusions may see them push the highly priced sides.

BamBil$
big sliders, only way is down from here.

Nangiloc
Who? Where?

(edit)
I forgot Werrimull
dead last

Rocktosser if Werrimull end up dead last i will do a lap of the trotting track stark naked for the community to see!! Not a great sight..:D

I dont know where you get your logic from but obviously dont follow the league or hate Werrimull.:confused: If they dont finish in the top 4 i would be disappointed.:(

Cardross 4th what the F...?? Who have they recruited?? Would be suprised if they could beat Nangiloc or the other bottom sides..:eek:

Its not for the "easy money" ****head if it was for that i would of left years ago mate!! We just need a change, a little success and try get some enjoyment back out of footy and its like TOSSA'S like you at the club that i dont wanna be around. Anyway ive left more blood, sweat and tears on kenny park than anyone else out of that side, look after there club you say, ive looked after Merbein all my life!!

Agree Taj pity these type of guys ruin a good thing!!:eek:

Your title 'Football_Legends' sounds like you are a want to be and someone that has plenty to say on the hill but does nothing around the club but take an bag individuals. When winning you are there taking the glory but when losing you are no where to be seen!!:thumbsdown:

Keep dreaming sunshine....:D

rik22 another with sight problems. Mark duscher/simo/jenkins/brad duscher & jamie keenan have signed with werrimull on paper with a pen as of last week.:thumbsu: Mark is coach & simo is ass coach. Do you want it any clearer?? :confused:

Money money money, the root of all evil and not the only reason people play footy. Was told by numerous people that merbein was easily the worst club they have ever played for and last year was worst by any year. That is the main reason why these players and many more will not play at the club next year.:eek:

circus!!!

Mate I have seen enough, given you have been watching your footy through one eye, I would suggest you have an inflated opinion of all Merbein Players.

YAWN

circus-l_t350.jpg

No not all. Keatchy is a premiership player who averages easily mid teens in marks a game. Enough said

You can call it to an end if you want however I don't agree with you, playing CHB in a shit team he should be taking a few marks, he is about the only bloke in the side that can. enough said

You can call it to an end if you want however I don't agree with you, playing CHB in a shit team he should be taking a few marks, he is about the only bloke in the side that can. enough said

Agree that he is the best of not much in a team that got flogged most weeks but in his defence i think he will probably dominate some games in the millewa as he will have very little opposition. :thumbsu:

On the other hand many come out to the Millewa and think they will dominate in a league that is below par to the SFL.:eek:

But in the Millewa you actually have to go get the ball more than it will be given to u and going to Meringur he is sure to have to fill some gaps and play in different positions to help a bottom side club!!;)

Over rated, takes a few good marks that is about it
What's your beef, mate? He's at least an exceptional player. I agree with WellsTrain, you obviously haven't seen enough of him.

Which club is after merbeins Congress ?
None with half a brain. :p

This is what WellsTrain was getting at, is it not?

its like TOSSA'S like you at the club that i dont wanna be around.
This is more of a problem at Merbein than the football itself, in my humble opinion; too many "TOSSA'S" like him.

Anyway, Meringur are looking dangerous this year. With the recruitment of Joey Wright, Josh Longeri, Colin Keatch and the boys from Wenty (and that of Carl Longeri last year).
I was also going to reply to nearly every one of Rik22's posts, but my post is long enough already. So I'll just sum it up in a few words: You haven't much of a clue, do you?
You all play nice in here now.

EDIT: To make it clear, when I say ""TOSSA'S" like him", I am talking about the same guy as Taj in a referral to a "TOSSA".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rocktosser if Werrimull end up dead last i will do a lap of the trotting track stark naked for the community to see!! Not a great sight..:D

I dont know where you get your logic from but obviously dont follow the league or hate Werrimull.:confused: If they dont finish in the top 4 i would be disappointed.:(

Cardross 4th what the F...?? Who have they recruited?? Would be suprised if they could beat Nangiloc or the other bottom sides..:eek:

Hate Werrimull ? like you hate Cardross?
Werrimull need more than a few merbein players to get them to a top 4 side.
Whispers are some SFL players are coming to Cardross next year and with the inclusions of some experiance, i can see Cardross improving to a top 4 finish
They finished this year just outside the 4 with a very average list.
Beat Muringur and lost to them by one point , i think.
so they could of snuck into the top 4 actually.

Now , wheres your logic?

Interesting read Bambill, Gol Gol Euston will set the standard Werrimul and meringer good inclusions if it happens? It would be hard for Merbein to lose it's best players I hope they have alternative plans.
Bambill, Euston will be the teams to beat if any team gets with in 100pts their doing well.
P.S Hope the school yard oval has some water how many knee injuries were there from playing on that oval it might of cost them the premiership?

What's your beef, mate? He's at least an exceptional player. I agree with WellsTrain, you obviously haven't seen enough of him.

I don't have a beef (I know the frog on a personal level and have no problem with him), I have seen him play a lot of footy both at WDFC & Merbein.

I should just leave this alone but as long as you Merbein tragic keep talking up your players, who in the majority are duds or average at best I can't help but respond.

In his time at the club he has played in two good years and I would say he did not have a hell of a lot of work to do and had a lot of support.

Since that time he has played in a very poor team amongst blokes that would struggle to get a kick in most reserves teams and as such he looks ok.

I agree with the fact that he may be ok in the MFL, however as it was pointed out he will need to get the ball himself, he may be able to do that but it is very different and in some way harder footy for those that make the step down.

The beef I have is with the people of Merbein who have very inflated opinions of their players ability and their clubs potential. In my humble opinion Merbein could be compared to John Dailey as both could be considered a train wreck.

think one of them is Andrew Ough... wonder if the other one is big bad belly? :confused:

You should know Joey arn't you going there as well. Is there room for 2 ruckmen??:eek:

Stop using Ganey's login and pretending you are someone else TAJ!!:thumbsu:

As they said on the Saturday morning sports show with big Billy, they use PLASTIC footy's in the M.F.L

Please identify yourself loser so i can shove one of those plastic balls up your fat ass along with Billy from the Radio show.:eek::thumbsu:

Have you got any idea as that is not only an insult to the league but to the players that wear the guersey each week for their respected clubs.:thumbsdown:

When are you coming out to the Millewa legend so someone can shut that troutie little mouth of yours.:confused:

If you cant write anything decent on this site piss off to the SFL and right your crap on it and cry poor about Merbein coming last again next year!! :(

You should know Joey arn't you going there as well. Is there room for 2 ruckmen??:eek:

Stop using Ganey's login and pretending you are someone else TAJ!!:thumbsu:

Haha its not me, i know who it is though and its not Ganey mate!! It would be great if Andy Ough plays, ill go foward and kick a bag :D haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back