Mininera and District FL - Pre Season 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Mininera and District FL Part 2

mate, do yourself a favour and go and see him play, you obviously havent seen him play lately!!! if the vic country team hadnt trained in melb, he would have been in that team, easily!! as i have said before he played on a bloke called merrett from west gambier who made the all aust team and kicked 8 on him, made him look stupid. go and watch mate or better still you play on him and see how you go!!!

Mate i have never seen him play,that is if you are refering to me, not from this area,but if he is so good what is he doing coming back to this league the worst in country Vic.[not my opinion Liam Pickering and Craig Hutchison on radio saturday mornings during footy season]maybe he should try Collingwood:D:thumbsu:

I hear a few rams-at-heart are going back to the club from the Hamilton clubs? Darroch? Keilor? Ferguson? along with other ring-ins like White, Neeson and Hatherall? Anyone?

you're on the ball mate with that last post- hatherall was announced as coach about 2 months ago with Darroch as his assistant (also announced weeks ago). White and Neeson were part of the "super seven" and are ring ins. hatherall and Neeson will be playing with their third clubs in 3 years

With Footy season fast approaching, i'm expecting things to fire up on here again..
Bomber 55 has gone quiet???? maybe its because his started training and is realisin he shouldnt have opened his mouth so early...
Bloods 85.. i liked reading your post.. keep them coming old mate.
Jumbo to penshurst? hmm what would jumbo snr have to say about this...
Hogan to caramut would be disapointing since he won the clubs b&f..
Remfry to imps.. well his mates are there so you cant blame him.. though coming back to his home club for only one season wasnt what the club hoped for.
all three are replacable although loses.. some reserve players will have to step up or senior players that are holding back from there best footy.
lets get things going again.....

Interesting you mentioned Remfrey only staying for one season- it'll be the same story next year as well when Falkenberg, Neeson, McIntosh, White and Uebergang go chasing money somewhere else- they are paying out good money and will get very little in return??

Mate i have never seen him play,that is if you are refering to me, not from this area,but if he is so good what is he doing coming back to this league the worst in country Vic.[not my opinion Liam Pickering and Craig Hutchison on radio saturday mornings during footy season]maybe he should try Collingwood:D:thumbsu:

I also suggest you take a drive down this way and have a look at him for yourself- the trip would be worth it?? As for Mininera league being worst in country victoria, I would strongly disagree with that. It would easily have South West, Horsham & District, Lexton Plains etc etc covered

I also suggest you take a drive down this way and have a look at him for yourself- the trip would be worth it?? As for Mininera league being worst in country victoria, I would strongly disagree with that. It would easily have South West, Horsham & District, Lexton Plains etc etc covered

Horsham district and lexton plains are way stronger leagues than the mininera you obviously dont no shit if you believe other wise.you could form a mininera side and they wouldnt beat the likes of kalkee,harrow,skipton,carnham.
I really hope penshust gets smacked about this season

Horsham district and lexton plains are way stronger leagues than the mininera you obviously dont no shit if you believe other wise.you could form a mininera side and they wouldnt beat the likes of kalkee,harrow,skipton,carnham.

Im not getting into the debate because it can never be proved either way. But i was speakin to St Arnaud's president the other day and he said he saw games last year in Lexton, Mininera, Horsham, Maryborough and he thought that the mininera was the best standard. But then you ask the next bloke and they would say horsham, next bloke would say lexton.

Bomber, unless you have a crystal ball? You are just predicting the future with a mind that has no sense.
Remfry hasn’t left yet, it is just word of mouth.
If those other blokes want to go chase money let them… I can’t help but feel you are just soar you can’t do the same thing.
The only thing I can agree on with you is that, Mininera isn’t the worst league around.
You claim to know everything and anything about all the players in the area, I beg to differ.
Will you be playing football this year?

Welcome back Bomber i missed you that much i joined a lonely hearts club:rolleyes:.Totaly agree with you Magic, it sounds like where ever you come from:thumbsu: and stop picking on Bomber you blokes he can't help it if he has been away or just been sitting back being a 'Neutral Spectator':D

Im not getting into the debate because it can never be proved either way. But i was speakin to St Arnaud's president the other day and he said he saw games last year in Lexton, Mininera, Horsham, Maryborough and he thought that the mininera was the best standard. But then you ask the next bloke and they would say horsham, next bloke would say lexton.

Great point mate it can never be proved its only one person's word against anothers

Bomber, unless you have a crystal ball? You are just predicting the future with a mind that has no sense.
Remfry hasn’t left yet, it is just word of mouth.
If those other blokes want to go chase money let them… I can’t help but feel you are just soar you can’t do the same thing.
The only thing I can agree on with you is that, Mininera isn’t the worst league around.
You claim to know everything and anything about all the players in the area, I beg to differ.
Will you be playing football this year?

If you are referring to me i dont think i know everything about everyone. I just have an opinion like anyone else. yes i will be playing this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

no your right my friend..
not to sure on Hawksdale.. I did hear when i was in hamilton the other day one of the jelbert brothers is off to geelong.. obviously scholl is off.. matthews and hetherington not sure.
and Richo is playing two's or even retiring...
Penshurst supporters better hope the club wins a flag otherwise they'll feel the same pain as Hawks/Mac.. which i felt sorry for.

no your right my friend..
not to sure on Hawksdale.. I did hear when i was in hamilton the other day one of the jelbert brothers is off to geelong.. obviously scholl is off.. matthews and hetherington not sure.
and Richo is playing two's or even retiring...
Penshurst supporters better hope the club wins a flag otherwise they'll feel the same pain as Hawks/Mac.. which i felt sorry for.

Have heard a few whispers on Hawk-Mac. Richo looks set to coach the seniors, as Hetherington is still unsure. David Jelbart is off to Geelong, unsure what Peter's doing. Also spoke to Frank Matthews and he too is undecided about where he will play.
I doubt that Kalon Wilkie will play with the Eagles this season also.
I guess it is only January and we'll have to wait and see.

Haven't heard much about a few clubs,
Demons??
Wiki/Bolac?
Woorndoo?

How are these clubs fairing?? most clubs will be close to being into pre-season by now any input in regards to these clubs??

Demons are going along ok doing hard running training under Jahn Knight.
Speaking to a few players on the younger side from Geelong and Ballarat.
Haven't heard much more than that. Should be around mid way I reckon.

Welcome back Bomber, its been boring not seeing ur crap on here. So how are the Germans going? training yet? or are they just going 2 turn up and take the flag this year?

Demons are going along ok doing hard running training under Jahn Knight.
Speaking to a few players on the younger side from Geelong and Ballarat.
Haven't heard much more than that. Should be around mid way I reckon.

Jahn coached a few years ago didn't he?? how will he go this year do you think??

Has anyone heard anything from any of the quieter clubs?? the tigers havent got a mention and nether has wiki/bolac... they were in a battle this time last year how are they fairing this year??

Welcome back Bomber, its been boring not seeing ur crap on here. So how are the Germans going? training yet? or are they just going 2 turn up and take the flag this year?

Just been keeping my head down after copping abuse on this site for having an opinion. These forums are for people to put across their views and opinions- but according to certain people (who shall remain nameless) you are not allowed to do that.

The think Penshurst will go extremely close to winning the Mininera grand final- the recruiting drive has been vastly different to the approach H-M took last year. If Grant Ewing stays on the park and other key players remain injury free then they'll finish top 2 for sure.

If I have offended anyone on this site for having strong opinions about certain issues (Penshurst, Brad White, Glen-Dunkeld) then tough..... I will continue to air my thoughts and people can reply accordingly??

Beacause you are from Maryborough we'll forgive you for that last comment. Te only good things about Maryborough are the roads to get out...

You can't even get a decent feed in Skipton let alone a footy side that would be capable of beating the Mininera interleage team...

You Muppet

The think Penshurst will go extremely close to winning the Mininera grand final- the recruiting drive has been vastly different to the approach H-M took last year. If Grant Ewing stays on the park and other key players remain injury free then they'll finish top 2 for sure.

The difference between Hawksdale and Penshurst is the year before they recruited heavily they made the grand final. They recruited a 99 goal full forward and an ex afl player.
Apart from Ewing who i know is a great player they are just recycling old players that couldnt get penshurst into the top 4 4 or 5 years ago. Penshurst will improve this year only due to the other teams gettin weaker.
If penshurst had these recruits last year they would not of blew wind up taty and hawksdale's arses.

Beacause you are from Maryborough we'll forgive you for that last comment. Te only good things about Maryborough are the roads to get out...

You can't even get a decent feed in Skipton let alone a footy side that would be capable of beating the Mininera interleage team...

You Muppet

i think alot of skipton people and lexton plains followers would say that comment is pretty harsh and wrong. and wats getting a decent feed got anything to do with winning a game of footy or got to do with a footy club

Remove this Banner Ad

Mininera and District FL - Pre Season 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Back