Think Tank Minors/Kids under 18 should be banned from attending future grand finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 25, 2019
Logopolis
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
1 - The little shits wouldn't truly appreciate it and

2 - Easily frees up a couple of thousand extra tickets from both competing club members every Grand Final

I will admit I have been booted a few times in the past for basically using vulgar/offensive language at the footy, so i may be accused of having an agenda, but realistically why should a privileged 5 - 10 year snot nosed brat from an from a wealthy family should be given carte Blanche to attend a grand final, esp if they are not old/mature enough to appreciate the day

1 - The little shits wouldn't truly appreciate it and

2 - Easily frees up a couple of thousand extra tickets from both competing club members every Grand Final

I will admit I have been booted a few times in the past for basically using vulgar/offensive language at the footy, so i may be accused of having an agenda, but realistically why should a privileged 5 - 10 year snot nosed brat from an from a wealthy family should be given carte Blanche to attend a grand final, esp if they are not old/mature enough to appreciate the day

None of this will be a problem for Carlton supporting kids.

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Minors/Kids under 18 should be banned from attending future grand finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back