Off-topic Missing posters thread, we need to know you are alright.

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously man, you go away content in the knowledge you've got a walkover in the Saints coming and boom, Essendon always manages to find a way to lose at least once a year to these god-awful teams! :thumbsu:

Played Melbourne yet?

Seriously man, you go away content in the knowledge you've got a walkover in the Saints coming and boom, Essendon always manages to find a way to lose at least once a year to these god-awful teams! :thumbsu:
At least you didn't travel half way across the ****ing country to go and watch it :mad:

With your St Kilda supporting family :(

I admit I went walk about after losing to ******* norf! I was devastated, The humiliation of losing to norf was too much. I could tolerate GWS and collingwood was well its collingwood swans are used to that BUT ******* NORF?

It's like, like well I've got nothing is their anything more humiliating then loosing to norf?
Beyond blue should actually launch a So you lost to norf. Webpage with advice and tips for dealing with losing to norf. at least i made large contributions to Bundaberg's economy.
I thought your effort against us was quite good. I mean you can't actually expect to beat a high quality team like North can you? You did well to stay with us for 3 quarters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where is our good mate Duritz ? He's been posting in the paranormal and conspiracies thread.

Lol duritz you flog.

Remove this Banner Ad

Off-topic Missing posters thread, we need to know you are alright.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back