Mitch Robinson is going to single handedly destroy Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

It's nice that at least one of your players does what all the Collingwood players do as routine

Hey K_M, got the balls to go an 8 week sig/avatar beat on Collingwood pumping carlton like the scum they are?

I'll throw in a bonus 4 weeks if we lose AND Robinson gets more than 15 Effective disposals.

Hey K_M, got the balls to go an 8 week sig/avatar beat on Collingwood pumping carlton like the scum they are?

I'll throw in a bonus 4 weeks if we lose AND Robinson gets more than 15 Effective disposals.

My signature space is the equivalent of an advertising slot during the superbowl while yours is a 15 second ad on Channel 31 at 4am.

If you can round up enough D grade posters to take the bet you might be able to get it to add up to one A grader :eek:

My signature space is the equivalent of an advertising slot during the superbowl while yours is a 15 second ad on Channel 31 at 4am.

If you can round up enough D grade posters to take the bet you might be able to get it to add up to one A grader :eek:

delusional_disorder_grandiose_type_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't hold your breath.. 2 losses in over 12 months, one a dead rubber, the other an umpiring mistake admitted by the AFL :cool:

I'm pretty sure Mitch was quiet in both those games :eek:

Geelong beat us because we played shit. Thankfully, the umps didn't treat us to a ninja win we didn't deserve with that advantage call. There has to be consequences for playing that badly

Remove this Banner Ad

Mitch Robinson is going to single handedly destroy Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back