Votes: 0 0.0%
  • average player at best with no long term future

• in the best 22 with a long career ahead

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't know, which was why I was asking

It was more the nature of any injuries I was after.
dec,06 torn cartledge 12weeks doing nothing, 07 limited pre season played tac cannons plus vic metro b&f m. hurly, 4 votes behind 2nd m.cruizer, 1vote behind 3rd m.farmer same team cotch played in ,08 played snr footy for sturt plus 3 afl for port 09 during pre season knee blew up scans showed another tear ports way of looking after it till the end of season was to jab it each week, rnd 12 done his shoulder injections each game, while doing pre preseason knee blew up seen dr had a cist under his knee caused by all the injections oct, had it cleaned up dec,09 shoulder done has had a limited preseasons 07,08,09,10

Sorry to rain on your parade here and whilst I respect everybody's opinions, I can't believe there are people trying to write the kid off after just 9 games.

Welcome to Tigerland lol. Search for some topics from a few months back of other players we should trade such as Deledio & Cotchin, probably even Jack.

fffffffffffffffffarmer....seriously there shoudl be a reward for a clip where this guy has taken a clean possie. DROPS every single mark that comes his way from dolly uncontested chest marks, don't even worry about overhead. Every kick is an around the corner out of trouble. I don't see ONE redeeming feature in his play. never have

Man, this is such a reactionary response. Farmer was one of about 5 or 6 I'd say played acceptably tonight. Goes in hard, got to good positions. He fumbled a bit tonight but every single player on the ground did that, even Lids and Cotchin.

Goes in hard?
Please! Not gut running, no skills, no reason to play him.

If I was going to sum his game up in one sentence it would be -
The Farmer wants a handbag.

Goes in hard?
Please! Not gut running, no skills, no reason to play him.

If I was going to sum his game up in one sentence it would be -
The Farmer wants a handbag.
Huhhhh??? That is absolutely not his issue at all. What were you watching? I'll give you no gut running - just. But no skills? Ridiculous comment. One of the best long kicks we have along with Lids, Bachar and Newy. And his hardness is his best quality.

Hmm I got shot down when I said this last year but here we go again...

DUD....DELIST

Will not be in our side in 2-3 years and has already been surpassed by Batchelor in 8 games. Would also prefer Connors in before Farmer... Not sure how much more of him we will see.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man, this is such a reactionary response. Farmer was one of about 5 or 6 I'd say played acceptably tonight. Goes in hard, got to good positions. He fumbled a bit tonight but every single player on the ground did that, even Lids and Cotchin.

what is your rationale for acceptable, only houli and foley were acceptable. name me something constructive that farmer did. to me, worst on ground and directly contributed at least 3-4 times to ports goals, poorly positioned and dont even get me started on the crap defending when robbie gray snapped a goal in the 3rd.

Didnt deserve a game last week and shocked he was picked this week, first dropped.

(p.s. wanted to start a thread last night on how poor he played but waited to see a replay today, watching second time made me madder at how bad he was)

Regardless of whether Farmer is any good or not, the questions to be answered are why was Farmer recently promoted to senior team on the back of a couple of average Coburg games and why was he played in defence when he struggle there last year and has apparently been groomed for a role as forward?.

Regardless of whether Farmer is any good or not, the questions to be answered are why was Farmer recently promoted to senior team on the back of a couple of average Coburg games and why was he played in defence when he struggle there last year and has apparently been groomed for a role as forward?.

Exactly what i was wondering myself.

Remove this Banner Ad

mitchell farmer vote

Back