If this is indeed true, that means we are without the following:
Croad
Jacobs
Guerra
Crawford
Vandenberg
Everitt
and now Mitchell. :thumbsdown:

We may well get a few back after the break but without these guys this weeks team would have to be the most inexperienced side to have represented Hawthorn for some time.

It could get messy.

Good Call HFC.
The eyes turn to McGlynn, Lewis and Hodge now to see what we can do in the middle.
Interesting times ahead, with the amount of guys we're missing it gives us a good look at the other options that we have. Not that we are high on them at the moment, but blokes like Murphy, McGlynn, Young, Lewis have got the chance now to either get a fair dinkum crack at it or in the case of Lewis get some valuable time in the middle being a leader.
Sunday will give us a good look at where alot of blokes are at.

hyperswivel said:
This Sunday on Channel 9... see the Richmon Tigers take on the Box Hill Hawks! :(

It may be, but this is where we see how our future will look. These kids need to step up, because it is their jobs on the line.

We need to run hard and kick long. It's better to lose going direct and fast rather than chipping & missing targets and looking like complete ********s

GALON said:
SEN had a caller saying he had broken down at training witha hamstring complaint. The caller seemd to be genuine as he was known to Harford.

Thats strange, he actually trained and was last to leave the track. How do I know ? I was there with 3 other desperate cold people

droppuntkick23 said:
Thats strange, he actually trained and was last to leave the track. How do I know ? I was there with 3 other desperate cold people

Hahahahahahaha, i love it. Mustve been a tiger fan calling in SEN..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is the use of a post like that! Gary, Grendel, this has gone too far :thumbsdown: ......
Still what can you do? Idiots will be....

Troll post has been deleted, illnino.

As for Mitchell, I highly doubt he is out otherwise it probably would say so somewhere on the net and I can't find anything about it...:thumbsu:

illnino said:
What is the use of a post like that! Gary, Grendel, this has gone too far ......
Still what can you do? Idiots will be....

Troll post has been deleted, illnino.

As for Mitchell, I highly doubt he is out otherwise it probably would say so somewhere on the net and I can't find anything about it...

Whoops! :(

Forgot what I wrote now......sorry for that :thumbsu:

But surley these Richmond boys can't get away with these 'cheap shots' or 'trolling' as youve called it. eg.

Drunken Wookie said:
a team full of afl standard players.

tigertRANCE said:
Jealousy is a curse hawk fans.

Go TIGES!!!

richcogs said:
Taylor against Simmonds, good luck:D

droppuntkick23 said:
One things for certain, Richmond will win and finish above the hawks at the end of the year

Grin said:
Going a lot further and a lot faster than your lot.

P.S.
Oh and thanks for Tambling. He's coming along very nicely thank you.

Drunken Wookie said:
I wouldn't worry too much about the line ups this week hawks fans, our coburg side would do away with your bunch.
richmond is genuinely rebuilding, our kids are stepping up and earning selection, hawthorn has totally bombed out in it's recruiting, the kids aren't improving and it's going to take a few more years of tanking and a few lucky draft picks before you get anywhere near to being a finals contender, or even matching richmond.

rfctigerarmy Post deleted.

All Tiger fan posts...

illnino said:
Whoops! :(

Forgot what I wrote now......sorry for that :thumbsu:

But surley these Richmond boys can't get away with these 'cheap shots' or 'trolling' as youve called it. eg.

All Tiger fan posts...
illnino, mate, it wasn't what you posted, what you wrote hasn't been deleted so you havn't forgotten anything. You brought my attention to inappropriate, insulting comments about our club: troll comment by a Richmond supporter by the name of Grin. On your drawing my attention to the infammatory comments I duly deleted his/her post.

As for other Richmond visitors' posts you have mentioned above, my view is that congenial discussion, that is reasonable sensible comment, between opposition posters and ours is fair enough.

However, if you or other Hawks posters are offended by comments on this board by other club's posters please, as you did, draw them to my attention and I will deal with them accordingly.

Keep up your excellent posts, mate. Have you noticed you have been awarded 'Top Post' awards.

Cheers, Gaz.

Later edit: illnino: You will notice that certain Tigers' posts you have quoted above have been edited and / or deleted.

:eek: Sorry Gaz...

Didn't realise you hadn't deleted anything.....whoops!

I take it all back.....was just concerned that my posts were being edited and not theirs, but thats obviously not the case :thumbsu:

Cheers for the 'top post' thingy too mate.

Sorry again mate, :p

illnino said:
:eek: Sorry Gaz...

Didn't realise you hadn't deleted anything.....whoops!

I take it all back.....was just concerned that my posts were being edited and not theirs, but thats obviously not the case :thumbsu:

Cheers for the 'top post' thingy too mate.

Sorry again mate, :p
Acknowledged. Every thing's fine in Hawkland.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mitchell out?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back