Flogstradamus Mitchells Magnificent Hawfs Youf vs Oozy's Rihcmunt Ratfinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond are tanking cause they wanna waste pick 1, the AFL might wanna introduce a mercy rule after today’s over!

A mercy rule to prevent the number 1 pick wasting their career there? Bold thinking, progressive thinking!

A mercy rule to prevent the number 1 pick wasting their career there? Bold thinking, progressive thinking!
They’ll request a trade elsewhere in a year or 2!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hangover is at the level where I don't feel sick, actually kind of buzzed, from last night's gig, so looking forward to a competitive outing, a few cheeky bourbons at the bar, and then it's off to the Tote Hotel for another gig tonight! I am not looking forward to work tomorrow...(well, I mean moreso than usual, ofc)

They’ll request a trade elsewhere in a year or 2!

Could it be the first trade request before pre-season has even started?!?!

Hangover is at the level where I don't feel sick, actually kind of buzzed, from last night's gig, so looking forward to a competitive outing, a few cheeky bourbons at the bar, and then it's off to the Tote Hotel for another gig tonight! I am not looking forward to work tomorrow...(well, I mean moreso than usual, ofc)
Buzzed on a Sunday instead of full hungover is dangerous.

In an unrelated note being your own boss and working from home is the :goat: way to spend a hungover Monday.

So I’ve heard.

In an unrelated note being your own boss and working from home is the :goat: way to spend a hungover Monday.

So I’ve heard.
It's true. So is the bonus of being able to do your work whenever you feel like it.

So I’ve heard.

Making financial decisions at a gig while a few bourbons deep is dangerous.

The band I saw last night, Triumph of Death, was formed to allow the singer/guitarist to properly tour the songs from his first band (Hellhammer, first wave black metal), as they broke up before they ever could do it properly. They only released the Apocalyptic Raids ep as their sole commercial release during their existence.

So, I purchased the signed vinyl of said ep last night (along with the tour shirt, which is usual for me).

I don't even own a record player.

But now I OWN THAT SIGNED VINYL DAMMIT!!!!

It's true. So is the bonus of being able to do your work whenever you feel like it.
Bought a WFH business a few months before Covid* and when it became became a thing. No way I could go back to corporate world.

*a travel agency - not my finest investment :$

Making financial decisions at a gig while a few bourbons deep is dangerous.

The band I saw last night, Triumph of Death, was formed to allow the singer/guitarist to properly tour the songs from his first band (Hellhammer, first wave black metal), as they broke up before they ever could do it properly. They only released the Apocalyptic Raids ep as their sole commercial release during their existence.

So, I purchased the signed vinyl of said ep last night (along with the tour shirt, which is usual for me).

I don't even own a record player.

But now I OWN THAT SIGNED VINYL DAMMIT!!!!
This is why I make my financial decisions at gigs BEFORE I get on the bourbons :$

*a travel agency - not my finest investment :$
Travel? I couldn't deal with the old biddies with their stupid requests. Heard a story about one who couldn't climb steps and made mention to their agent. One hotal had 1-2 steps to get to the breakfast area and they put in a complaint to the agent.

Old people shouldn't travel.

Travel? I couldn't deal with the old biddies with their stupid requests. Heard a story about one who couldn't climb steps and made mention to their agent. One hotal had 1-2 steps to get to the breakfast area and they put in a complaint to the agent.

Old people shouldn't travel.
I have 4 now. Thankfully I don't sell and have to deal with customers :)

Unless they complain :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Flogstradamus Mitchells Magnificent Hawfs Youf vs Oozy's Rihcmunt Ratfinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back